Original post by Loz17
*GCSE btw

quiet, you :hmmmm:

Original post by flowermaster91
YOU COULDNT EVEN SPELL GCSE, SMH! Goes to show how rubbish S&S are :nopity:

stfu :angry:
Original post by Mastermind`
quiet, you :hmmmm:

Jus' helping the professionalism. Need to keep that up to keep the customers :wink2:
Original post by Loz17
Jus' helping the professionalism. Need to keep that up to keep the customers :wink2:

We apologise for our customer service not satisfying you, fan. We sent the diagram for revision and we have now designed a better and error-free version:

Sorry again,
Salim
S&S Director of Communications
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by + polarity -

heh

lol

hahahe
do you lijk?

We apologise for our customer service not satisfying you, fan. We sent the diagram for revision and we have now designed a better and error-free version:

Sorry again,
Salim
S&S Director of Communications

Dear Salim,

Thank you for taking the time to deal with my enquiry. I am pleased with the results of this. You will be pleased to know that despite this error, I am still impressed with the level of customer service you hold and you have not lost a customer through this.

Kind Regards,
Lauren.
do you lijk?

I love this song.
Original post by Loz17
Dear Salim,

Thank you for taking the time to deal with my enquiry. I am pleased with the results of this. You will be pleased to know that despite this error, I am still impressed with the level of customer service you hold and you have not lost a customer through this.

Kind Regards,
Lauren.

Dear Lauren,

We would like to thank you for the swift reply. To further our apologies and extend our gratitude, we have decided to enclose another Venn Diagram - made especially for you and the minor remains of this thread.

Yours sincerely,
Salim
S&S Co-Founder and Director of Communications
Yes, I got one!
you haven't asked for one personally, pol, otherwise our infographics team would be on it! Still, you deserve some credit for keeping this wreck of a thread alive. I think Loz is on the brink of giving up. :nopity:
I won't give up, I just don't usually have anything to contribute and I'm usually busy elsewhere
you haven't asked for one personally, pol, otherwise our infographics team would be on it! Still, you deserve some credit for keeping this wreck of a thread alive. I think Loz is on the brink of giving up. :nopity:

I don't like asking for things :redface:

but I would like one :p:
Original post by Loz17
I won't give up, I just don't usually have anything to contribute and I'm usually busy elsewhere

sounds like an indirect way of saying you've basically given up :holmes:

I don't like asking for things :redface:

but I would like one :p:

alright, Venn Diagram order submitted to the infographics team, it'll be delivered to your house in the morning!
sounds like an indirect way of saying you've basically given up :holmes:

Nevarrrr!

I've asked for one several times :colonhash: :frown:
Original post by natty_d
I've asked for one several times :colonhash: :frown:

:plz2:

Quick Reply

Latest