Errr no, your one is just dry :pierre:

although cally is kool to chat to :h:

Dry wit, yes. Crusty banter, no.
Original post by QwentyJ
Dry wit, yes. Crusty banter, no.

No, its boringggggggggggggggggg ur tc is :pierre:
Original post by flowermaster91
No, its boringggggggggggggggggg ur tc is :pierre:

No, you're just a bad omen. You arrive and the jokes just stop! :p: Joke killer :nothing:
Original post by QwentyJ
No, you're just a bad omen. You arrive and the jokes just stop! :p: Joke killer :nothing:

nah
Original post by QwentyJ

That I cannot believe.
nah

Besides, you were only there for about 10 seconds before you got kicked! Poor Vi.
Original post by QwentyJ
Besides, you were only there for about 10 seconds before you got kicked! Poor Vi.

ive been in there before, its so dead. I got unbanned like 2 seconds later :hand:
ive been in there before, its so dead. I got unbanned like 2 seconds later :hand:

OMG, one time blad! One time. Forgive me if I prefer something maybe a little more sedate than being bombarded with questions from Kim, Fypo and the gang asking me if I'd consider meeting someone or what type of deodorant I use before they ask me another pointless question and/or respond with '...'. Those banter genii. I mean, the ability to have a conversation with me rather than a game of 20 questions does remain perfectly possible, yanno?
(edited 11 years ago)
Ok
You caught me in a bad mood that day. Although I wonder what you had said before Illusionary edited it.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by QwentyJ
OMG, one time blad! One time. Forgive me if I prefer something maybe a little more sedate than being bombarded with questions from Kim, Fypo and the gang asking me if I'd consider meeting someone or what type of deodorant I use before they ask me another pointless question and/or respond with '...'. Those banter genii. I mean, the ability to have a conversation with me rather than a game of 20 questions does remain perfectly possible, yanno?

ok.
the '...' means you either said something really weird or dry...or pointless :pierre:

meh most of them are boring to me but whatever, i have more fun talking to sagar and the lot
Didn't even realise this thread was still going on :holmes:
Oh as you can see it's very active
****ing ravin' up in this bitch, clearly.
:smug:
srsly, I don't know why Afsoc doesn't just post in here. It would be easier on all our postcounts :frown:
Because it's a **** thread name and I ain't an undergrad anymore :pierre:
And *The African Society [Part VIII]* with ****ing asterisks isn't?!?!

This gives me an idea...
Go on...

:sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest