The Student Room Group

Wow, just got rejected from a girl and her facebook status says...

"Don't you just hate when an ugly guys ask you out?" Wow, jeeez. My self-esteem is low right now. After reading her status, my self-confidence diluted at an exponential rate. Wow, I've been under the impression that I'm 'average' looking all this time, but now I find out i'm ugly :frown: Girls, honest opinions please. Am I below average or average on the 'looks' scale? Here's a pic. Also, please try to be nice lol. I mean, you can say whatever you want; just say it nicely. Thanks.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/221/063kbqx.jpg/

:frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
She sounds like a cow! Least you know what shes like now :smile: BONUS!!!!
she's clearly a shallow, self obsessed bint, why would you trust the opinion of someone like that?!?
You're not ugly, she's being a b**** :smile:
Out of interest, did you try to ask out a white girl?
lol u look fine, and you had a lucky escape from her
You're not ugly, but you look angry D:
You don't look like a cow or anything, but your expression reminds me of a cow about to charge..
Reply 7
She's an ass! Lucky escape i'd say ^^

and no you're not ugly...she's just a douche. Less screwface though...smile ( :
Original post by Anonymous
After reading her status, my self-confidence diluted at an exponential rate. (

Do you talk like this naturally?
She sounds like a biatchh, move on!
Reply 10
hahahahaha oh ****. You did it on fb didn't you? :rofl:
Original post by VeniViciVidi
Do you talk like this naturally?

LOL.
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s

How do you know she's white?
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s

Yeah if you're asian, black, oriental, hispanic, indian etc.. you get no love from white girls.
Reply 14
You look like you're gonna stab someone.. try smiling.
What a bitch! And no you're not ugly, better off without girls like that.
Original post by Silver Arrow
How do you know she's white?

She doesn't. That's why she's asking.
Reply 17
Nice try with the little sob story before the image it should cancel out any negative feedback
Original post by Anonymous
"Don't you just hate when an ugly guys ask you out?" Wow, jeeez. My self-esteem is low right now. After reading her status, my self-confidence diluted at an exponential rate. Wow, I've been under the impression that I'm 'average' looking all this time, but now I find out i'm ugly :frown: Girls, honest opinions please. Am I below average or average on the 'looks' scale? Here's a pic. Also, please try to be nice lol. I mean, you can say whatever you want; just say it nicely. Thanks.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/221/063kbqx.jpg/

:frown:

No not at all! What the hell. Anyway the opinion of someone who just rejected you for what ever reason isnt likely to be an unbiased opinion. I'd reject most people, simply because I dont want to go out with them! not because they are ugly or anything.

Don't worry about it, move on.
Or this may be a troll....

Latest