Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Wow, just got rejected from a girl and her facebook status says...

Announcements Posted on
    • 47 followers

ReputationRep:
    She's a bitch.

Also, neutral or smile, thanks.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    "Don't you just hate when an ugly guys ask you out?" Wow, jeeez. My self-esteem is low right now. After reading her status, my self-confidence diluted at an exponential rate. Wow, I've been under the impression that I'm 'average' looking all this time, but now I find out i'm ugly Girls, honest opinions please. Am I below average or average on the 'looks' scale? Here's a pic. Also, please try to be nice lol. I mean, you can say whatever you want; just say it nicely. Thanks.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/221/063kbqx.jpg/

I came here in hope to rip into a troll throwing up a photo of some ugly fellow.
    I was disappointed by what I found.
    A genuine post, and a photo of a fairly good looking guy?
    The **** is wrong with TSR today?!

Just to add, you lost nothing by that rejection. What a ****ing bitch!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    She is a bitch. I can't really judge you because I am a guy and I just can't tell if guys are good looking but you just look normal to me. You seem to be pulling quite a dumb face though.
    • 41 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    "Don't you just hate when an ugly guys ask you out?" Wow, jeeez. My self-esteem is low right now. After reading her status, my self-confidence diluted at an exponential rate. Wow, I've been under the impression that I'm 'average' looking all this time, but now I find out i'm ugly Girls, honest opinions please. Am I below average or average on the 'looks' scale? Here's a pic. Also, please try to be nice lol. I mean, you can say whatever you want; just say it nicely. Thanks.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/221/063kbqx.jpg/

harsh
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    She sounds like an absolute cow, putting others down to make herself look big. You dodged a bullet. That being said, if you were aware of that aspect of her personality and still just asked her out that does betray a certain shallowness on your part...
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    she's not worth it man .. just think, It's her loss, not mine

I CAN DO BETTER!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's okay man, you shall soon be knee deep in clunge :sexface:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not bad looking OP. I would suggest you to bulk up a bit, work on your neck, trapz and arms. Your nose it out of proportion with the rest of your face, nose surgery can fix that. Overall facial aesthetics would be a 5.5/10 with nose surgery 6.5-7/10.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I hate people like that! A girl shouldn't be able to make you have low self esteem. BTW you're not ugly you're alright looking, she just rude.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    LOL at everyone white-knighting your bitchass, you aren't a total munter but there is also nothing attractive about you. You are simply in the abyss of having non-vomit inducing looks. More people will think you are ugly than good looking for this reason - DEAL WITH IT BITCH.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The-Real-One)
    Yeah if you're asian, black, oriental, hispanic, indian etc.. you get no love from white girls.
    Pfff, my black dick cums all over that theory.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Your pic is scaring me:teehee:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: Be glad you got rejected...
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpunkyVanDros)
    well it's a moo point.

nevermind like the status to let her know you know who she is talking about.
    i laughed so much at this, especially after the photo of the ready-to-charge cow on page 1
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    You are angry in the photo because of what she said?

In any case, you're not ugly and she's a douche.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    If you're "ugly" the rest of us are doomed...

Dw OP girls really are that bitchy sometimes, you're not bad looking at all. Chin up.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The-Real-One)
    Yeah if you're asian, black, oriental, hispanic, indian etc.. you get no love from white girls.
    Incorrect:cool:
    In fact,white girls tend to love experimenting. They will try anything.
    They normally just want to rebel against Mummy and Daddy though but I'm not complaining.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    If this isn't a troll...

I think you're rather good (and angry) looking
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    You're not ugly, she's just blind -__________-
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry but I have a feeling you are looking for some compliments for your looks and the whole story is slightly flawed imo :/
Updated: September 12, 2011
New on TSR

Your favourite film of the year?

For you personally what has been the best 2014 movie

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.