The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

you're not ugly, I'd just leave it and move on and just try to pretend it never happened. The status doesnt directly say it was you, so publicly you're in the clear :smile:
as for her, it was a really, really cheap shot. you're not ugly so dont start getting yourself worked up over that, just try and see her for the immature b***** she is! Think what you would think if this had just happened to a friend, I'm sure you'd see how much better he was than this girl. And I'm sure you are too, so just step back from the situation and try to move on.
:smile: good luck
I would :sexface:
Reply 142
You're not ugly, and by the sounds of it you're better off without someone like her anyway!
One tip... Smile! :smile:
Maybe it's because you look an asian rudeboy loser who can't be differentiated from every other asian rudeboy loser out there?

I.e. lose the haircut, replace the hardman facial expression with a genuine smile and you'll have girls running after you once again.

And why the **** do you have earphones on while taking a photo?
Reply 144
I' say you were ok looking I wouldn't call you handsome exactly but I wouldn't say you're ugly . . .
Reply 145
Original post by Indian_Princess
then again he asked her out on fb hmm :rolleyes:

I didn't ask her out via facebook.....
Reply 146
Original post by MangoTree
Maybe it's because you look an asian rudeboy loser who can't be differentiated from every other asian rudeboy loser out there?

I.e. lose the haircut, replace the hardman facial expression with a genuine smile and you'll have girls running after you once again.

And why the **** do you have earphones on while taking a photo?

Earphones= 'cheering' me up by playing inspirational music.......
Reply 147
Original post by The-Real-One
Yeah if you're asian, black, oriental, hispanic, indian etc.. you get no love from white girls.

Really? I live in Manchester and most black and Indian guys pair up with white girls (almost always very good looking). I've actually seen more coloured guys with white girls, than coloured guys with coloured girls.

There aren't enough hispanics to make assumptions, but I rarely see a hispanic male/female paired up, they always go with other type. But then again, most of those smooth tanned girls look hispanic don't they ;D

Orientals...hmm. I'd say 1/10 bag an above average white girl. Hard to tell though, every time I see an oriental guy with a white girl he's got about 5 of his buddies tagging along.

OP: POST A PIC OF THE GIRL, THEN WE CAN ALL SAY IF YOU WERE GOING OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE OR IF SHE'S JUST A BITCH.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 148
She's hardly gonna say "Don't you hate it when normal guys ask you out?" is she? It doesn't make her feel wanted enough :yy:

She's just being an arrogant b*tch having been given an ego boost by you asking her out. It happens; there are girls who feed off of rejecting guys for the boost, she could well be one of them.

Why would you want to be with someone like that anyway?
Original post by Indian_Prince
lolol if you are judging me because of the biased views of others that i easily manipulated to get all the neg rep then you are a serious online nerd, haha can do better.... You dont even know me.

LOL I was joking.. I was hoping the sticky-out-tounge face would be some indication to that :rolleyes:
Original post by Indian_Princess
LOL I was joking.. I was hoping the sticky-out-tounge face would be some indication to that :rolleyes:

lolol sorry was sleepy so just took it literally :smile:
Original post by rhinger
Zomg your sense of humour :love:

you got trolled by a troll bro, this guy aint legit
She sounds like a moron tbh, lucky escape OP! I'm sure anyone reading her status will realise what a bitch she is.
Original post by rhinger
Are you sure :lolwut: How do you know though?

a few weeks back there was a anon post that a guy got rejected by a white girl because he was ugly, guess what.... Same guy, hes just attention seeking because hes insecure or trying to get girls by posting up pics of himself major troll might not even be him since there soo many people using fake pics on this site, anyways who puts up photos making faces like that? Lol :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
lol 50 reps?

My dream, it has come true!

Original post by rhinger
Zomg your sense of humour :love:

you :love:
Of course its a troll. As someone else just pointed out; there was a post not so long ago with the same guy being rejected by a white girl.

Why do you think he wasn't all that bothered about proving you guys wrong about being a troll? And why do you think he hasn't uploaded a pic of her? Because she doesn't exist. Duh.
Reply 156
Stupid stupid bitch
Well, why would you believe in what ONE girl says? Reading what she said doesn't sound like she's a very humane person.
Original post by Indian_Prince
lolol sorry was sleepy so just took it literally :smile:

lol i'll let u off seeing as ur a fellow Indian :wink:
Original post by VeniViciVidi
Do you talk like this naturally?

LOL.

Dude,it's facebook,no offence.

Latest