The Student Room Group

Nicole Scherzinger v Cheryl Cole

Scroll to see replies

Nicole hands down.
Reply 101
Original post by TM94
Hate people like you, posh and always looking down on other people.

I don't really want to engage in a long conversation with you, but here goes (I hope it will be short)... why do you hate people who are well-brought up?
Reply 102
Original post by bradshawi
I don't really want to engage in a long conversation with you, but here goes (I hope it will be short)... why do you hate people who are well-brought up?

:rolleyes: Just the sheer arrogance of people like you. So are you suggesting people who aren't posh are not brought up well? pathetic.
Reply 103
Original post by TM94
:rolleyes: Just the sheer arrogance of people like you. So are you suggesting people who aren't posh are not brought up well? pathetic.

No, I am not suggesting that, nor do I feel that way. There may be members of the working-class who have been brought up well and are hard-workers. However, some do deserve to be regarded as insignificant. How can you excuse chavs, thugs, criminals, idleness, living off of benefits etc. I find it irritating and petty that quite often 'posh' people are given such hostility, mainly from those who are jealous.

I hope this is the last comment I make on this matter, as it's beginning to get very boring. You may pick out places where you feel I have contradicted myself. But I know I haven't, I am merely attempting to deliever a balanced argument. My point is clear and simple: it's unfair to degrade people of high standard i.e. 'posh' people, when there is far worse in members of the under-class.

Well, that's my rant over...
:hubba: Nicole = HOT
Reply 105
Original post by bradshawi
No, I am not suggesting that, nor do I feel that way. There may be members of the working-class who have been brought up well and are hard-workers. However, some do deserve to be regarded as insignificant. How can you excuse chavs, thugs, criminals, idleness, living off of benefits etc. I find it irritating and petty that quite often 'posh' people are given such hostility, mainly from those who are jealous.

I hope this is the last comment I make on this matter, as it's beginning to get very boring. You may pick out places where you feel I have contradicted myself. But I know I haven't, I am merely attempting to deliever a balanced argument. My point is clear and simple: it's unfair to degrade people of high standard i.e. 'posh' people, when there is far worse in members of the under-class.

Well, that's my rant over...

When did I say that? No I didn't excuse them and I hate them as much as you probably do as well. :rolleyes:
You basically gave the impression of being incredibly snobbish by referencing that Cheryl came from a council estate and is really smug about it blah blah blah.
Of course I don't hate all posh people, I just despise those who are incredibly pompous and look down on people from poorer backgrounds.
Reply 106
Original post by dhoni17
5 years from now, who do you think will be more idolised.... do you think cheryl will ever make it in the US

I swear you're a freakin chick :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you need to get a life gay boy, every day you have this little girl magazine type thread.
Reply 107
Nicole all the way.
Original post by Dee Leigh
Well Nicole didn't perform Don't Hold Your Breath on BGT or X Factor but it went to number 1 in the UK so...

I mentioned in my other post that she perfomed two of her songs on big shows. she performed poison on x factor which subsequently peaked at number 3 in the UK charts. then she perfomed right there on BGT. until then the song peaked around number 15 and was dropping. and then rocketted to number 3 this week after she performed it on the BGT results show. don't hold your breath is a really good song through hence why it flew to number 1.
(edited 12 years ago)
nicole without a doubt although wouldn't mind them together :coma:

Quick Reply

Latest