The Student Room Group

still not come on!!

i cant even remember the last time i had a period i think it was about 2 months ago now!!

i can;t possibly be pregnant as the last time i had sex was about june and ive had periods since then, before that i had a miscarriage in about may-june time!!

but ive also had periods since then!!

ive been stressed out with my aunt being ill and money and christmas and being really paranoid it has never delayed it this long though!!

im abit worried, i have got stomach cramps but no period!!

last time i had a tiny period and it was just literally a dot and that was it!! is it possible i have had it and not noticed as they were heavy they may have gone really light??
Reply 1
Are you eatting properly? If your stessed you're probably not eatting as you normally do so this is perhaps a possible cause. Best to get things checked with a doctor though.
I hope you're better soon :smile:
Reply 2
my eating is kind of the same as normal!!

i might just have skipped one and be nothing to it!!
go to the doctor and get it checked out. It's probably just stress, but it could be something more serious.
Reply 4
How long is your cycle normally?

Mine used to be really reactive to stress - they stopped altogether when I did my GCSEs, although it was hard to tell, since they were 5-6 weeks apart anyways.
Reply 5
As the other poster said...you should always go to your doctor when you have irregular bleeding. No period for 2 months sounds fairly irregular.

It can be caused by many different things...stress, not eating properly, weight loss, hormonal changes, medications, drug use, depression, anxiety, excessive exercise. Mostly the reason is something fairly mild and can be corrected easily.

There are also some more serious reasons thyroid problems, very early menopause or damage caused by an unknown STD.

Get checked out so you don't need to worry over this.
Reply 6
Just do a pregnancy test to put your mind at rest. Should probably see a doctor as well just to check nothing's wrong
Reply 7
How long is your cycle normally

normally at the end of every month i know i should have had one as they started moving tot eh middle of the months and i had some reall painful ones a few months ago!!

im worried incase i get bad stomach pains and a baby pops out even tho all the tests have been negative and ive not put on much weight (only from where i haven't been working)

it has happened to some people!!
Reply 8
How do u get no posts counted etc :biggrin: !
Reply 9
yeah, a couple of years back i didn't have a period for 7 months (was great!) my mum eventually figured something must be wrong, took me to the docs, found out i have an over-active thyroid, then my behaviour over the last year all started to make sense... funny times

i'd go to the doctor and get it checked out, as everyone else has already said here. better sooner rather than later x
i haven't had one since i got my implant 9 months ago....i don't know whether i love or hate it!
if you are sure you aren't pregnant i would probably put i down to stress as that always causes things to go wrong with my body!! but it's worth going to the doctor really...it might be something to do with your miscarriage?
I've been on the pill for 2 years now, and have just recently stopped having periods. Done pregnancy tests...all negative. Doctor said it may be because the lining in my womb is getting thinner as a result of the pill, and has stopped secreting. All perfectly normal though.

See a doctor for clarification.
Reply 12
Don't worry about it, it's proably just stress/ diet/ exercise.

A few months back I didn't have one for almost 2 months. I was so worried and when I went to see the doctor I was crying becasue I was so worried. He wanted to send me off for a load of blood tests so at this point I thought I'd better tell my mom what was going on, she bloody turned round and asked if I was pregnant and kept giving my looks.

It started again on the day I was gonna go for the blood tests, so I never went, my sister said that it was probaly down to me starting exercising again.

Go see a doctor.

Latest

Trending

Trending