The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Anyone know when exam results are released this year?

Is it the same for all years? (I'm a second year)
Reply 1
Depends on department. Maths is Thursday Week 10 for all but second years, Friday for second years.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
I have absolutely no idea and I haven't been told. Last year some of my friends in their second year didn't get their results until a couple of weeks into the holidays.
Reply 3
Where do you get results from? For some reason I thought it was university house, but now my department is saying my my personal tutor? Very confused.

P.S. I'm a first year, if that matters.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by gower
Where do you get results from? For some reason I thought it was university house, but now my department is saying my my personal tutor? Very confused.

P.S. I'm a first year, if that matters.

Pass/fail boards are still put up in university house, but the actual procedure ultimately is up to the department - most would give you a module breakdown by going to your tutor.
Reply 5
Ah right, OK. Thanks!
Original post by TheTallOne
Pass/fail boards are still put up in university house, but the actual procedure ultimately is up to the department - most would give you a module breakdown by going to your tutor.

What time does the pass list in university house go up?
Original post by matt2k8
What time does the pass list in university house go up?

:iiam:

You're better off going to your tutor so you can get a breakdown :h:
i know its friday for biology, physics and mathsphys second years.

im pretty sure last year the pass list was late afternoon, your prob better going to see your tutor or HoD
Reply 9
Yeah, just go to your tutor. Last year my department had alphabetical listings of people with times to speak to one of two tutors - they told you module marks etc, but only had breakdowns for modules within the department, anything external they just had the overall grade. It's no biggie though, it comes on your my.warwick portal thingy in time anyway.
Does anyone know when the results go on my.warwick for maths students? My parents want to see my breakdown of results but I lost my sheet with it on.
Original post by matt2k8
Does anyone know when the results go on my.warwick for maths students? My parents want to see my breakdown of results but I lost my sheet with it on.

I think they go on mathstuff (in the MyProfile) section first (on there it has the same info as the results slip), whereas my.warwick has rounded percentages and does not include breakdowns of exams/assignments.

As for when, I haven't really paid attention to it as I haven't needed to wait for it to appear :wink: but it will be up before the start of term. Perhaps when you get an email saying the first year exam board has said 'proceed to honours'.
Original post by TheTallOne
I think they go on mathstuff (in the MyProfile) section first (on there it has the same info as the results slip), whereas my.warwick has rounded percentages and does not include breakdowns of exams/assignments.

As for when, I haven't really paid attention to it as I haven't needed to wait for it to appear :wink: but it will be up before the start of term. Perhaps when you get an email saying the first year exam board has said 'proceed to honours'.

The MyProfile thing seems to be broken atm :frown: Thanks anyway
Still haven't got my results :frown: my personal tutor estimated "monday or tuesday" so fingers crossed! The wait is killing me!
Original post by Katie_louise
Are you a second year? My housemates are second year sociologists and they were really pissed off when they couldn't get their results. Apparently some people made the trip on to campus without knowing the results wouldn't be there. Did they ever give a reason why they weren't put up on time?

Yeah, they're always late every year. They did send out an email specifically saying "We agree on the results on Thursday afternoon but it will take a while to process them and get them out to you" so in fairness your friends shouldn't really be too pissed off as they're always delayed every year and the department said that. Although it is really annoying to be waiting!

They got posted up this afternoon :smile: Finally!

Quick Reply

Latest