The Student Room Group

Post a photograph of your EYE! ;D

Scroll to see replies

Reply 720
Original post by SnailFace

Finally got a really good quality photo

wow, that is such good quality, what camera do you have and what setting? my Cannon won't do that high quality and it's a good SLR!
Reply 721
Original post by laseine
wow, that is such good quality, what camera do you have and what setting? my Cannon won't do that high quality and it's a good SLR!

It's not really anything special haha. Its a Samsung ES25. I had to hold the camera so still and so close to my eye to take it.
Reply 722

Speckled eyes :smile:
Reply 723
Mine aren't at all artistic like some of the other pictures, but I'm a bluey :rolleyes:...

Reply 724
eyes only look good in high quality
Reply 725
Original post by SnailFace

Speckled eyes :smile:

they are kinda like my eyes, but a waaaay more dramatic version. nice!
Reply 726
Original post by sophia_

Wow. :eek:
:rofl: Lmao at all the negs on the first page! Like, why are people so offended my pictures of eyes? :s-smilie:

Anyway, I didn't take pictures especially for this thread but here are a couple from my blog (I was demonstrating an eyeliner):

I'd say my eyes are dark brown. They do often look black from afar, but look close up enough (or shine light in them) and they're definitely brown :yep:
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
:rofl: Lmao at all the negs on the first page! Like, why are people so offended my pictures of eyes? :s-smilie:

Anyway, I didn't take pictures especially for this thread but here are a couple from my blog (I was demonstrating an eyeliner):

I'd say my eyes are dark brown. They do often look black from afar, but look close up enough (or shine light in them) and they're definitely brown :yep:

What beautiful eyes... :love:

:colondollar:
Original post by Sgt.Incontro
What beautiful eyes... :love:

:colondollar:

Aww, thanks :h:
Here are mine:

Yes, I'm wearing a facemask in the photo :lol: My friend and I were down at an abandoned quarry doing a photoshoot. This is the only one I'm looking directly at the camera in.

Edit: Not sure if they're clear enough.. they're blue/green with a gold circle around the pupil.
Reply 731
Original post by TattyBoJangles
Here are mine:

Yes, I'm wearing a facemask in the photo :lol: My friend and I were down at an abandoned quarry doing a photoshoot. This is the only one I'm looking directly at the camera in.

Edit: Not sure if they're clear enough.. they're blue/green with a gold circle around the pupil.

Beautiful!
Reply 732
Original post by Matthew320

Cool!
Reply 733
Original post by kellybee
Blue eyes ftw!

Nice beautiful!
Reply 734
Here are pics of my eyes? What do you think?

Reply 735
Original post by Besakt
Wow. :eek:

Thanks? :h:
Damn some of these girls have delicious eyes

A pov act with some of u chicks would be intense lol

Excuse the make up, it was Halloween a couple of years ago!
Original post by _MizzTerious_

Original post by _MizzTerious_
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! :eek:

THIS SCARED ME SO BAD. :woo:

me too, gee is that my eye looks like? xx
Original post by Saif95
Here are pics of my eyes? What do you think?

So brown :sexface:
They're reaaally nice :h:

Quick Reply

Latest