The Student Room Group

Post a photograph of your EYE! ;D

Scroll to see replies

I hate my eyes - they have caused me nothing but problems! But heres a photo......

my eye.jpg

Not sure why it came out so small!
(edited 12 years ago)
Photo is from a couple of years ago but I'm guessing my eyes haven't changed much! Apologies for the reflection.

The photo's makes it bit blurry though, they're brighter in real life. And more green.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by RabbitCFH
You ruined the quote, it was probably nothing like that. :tongue:

Well, I'll find it and redeem myself, yeah? Let's see...here we go. Got it. Full conversation where Mr Xavier is trying to chat up a girl. Honestly...:rolleyes: I'll spoiler it.

Spoiler

I won't lie, if James McAvoy came up to me in a bar and started saying that, I would be completely taken in. :lol:
Bloody hell, it is really hard to take a photo of an eye :frown:
Original post by Hammer_Time
Apologies for the quality...

Your eye colour is stunningly beautiful. :smile:
Reply 125
Original post by girl_in_black
My eyes are a different colours, I never know what colour to call them :smile:

Apologies for the poor quality.

I think you may have sectoral heterochromia like me!.My eyes are mostly blue but in my left one there is a spot of brown.I have had it all of my life and never actually met in real life anyone else with it.Apparently its quite rare.

Mine are hazelly green but change colour, today for example they are much darker than they are usually! (may have something to do with the amount of wine consumed last night? :tongue: )
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Oncoming Storm
Well, I'll find it and redeem myself, yeah? Let's see...here we go. Got it. Full conversation where Mr Xavier is trying to chat up a girl. Honestly...:rolleyes: I'll spoiler it.

Spoiler

I won't lie, if James McAvoy came up to me in a bar and started saying that, I would be completely taken in. :lol:

Hah nice one. :tongue:
I can't recall it though. Unless it wasn't in the first film.

I have a good chat-up line, I guess. Now I need to find a girl with the heterothingy.
Reply 128
Original post by Annie72
I think you may have sectoral heterochromia like me!.My eyes are mostly blue but in my left one there is a spot of brown.I have had it all of my life and never actually met in real life anyone else with it.Apparently its quite rare.

One of my friends at school had that her eyes were blue apart from a bit of one of them that was brown. I always thought it was really pretty.
I used to think of that colour everytime someone mentioned green eyes. Same colour I reckon Harry Potters eyes were meant to be. They have to be the most amazing green eyes I've ever seen, congratulations on winning the genetic lottery there. :lol:

:smile: , thanks! They only seem to go this colour when there's plenty of light around. They are fairly dark green otherwise.
Original post by Aphotic Cosmos
Bloody hell, it is really hard to take a photo of an eye :frown:

Try for me. :fan::colondollar:
Reply 132

Mine from a couple of years ago now.
Original post by RabbitCFH
Hah nice one. :tongue:
I can't recall it though. Unless it wasn't in the first film.

I have a good chat-up line, I guess. Now I need to find a girl with the heterothingy.

It's from the new one, First Class. Considering that it's a prequel it's fairly good.
Original post by lovely_me
Wow. Such a beautiful shade of green...emerald. :love:

Thanks! your eye colour is amazing, though.
Original post by Hammer_Time
:smile: , thanks! They only seem to go this colour when there's plenty of light around. They are fairly dark green otherwise.

Ah well, still awesome. I woke up one day in the middle of summer and my eyes looked really green. Freaked me out a bit because I guess all the pollen had got to me so I had scary red-green eyes. :lol:
Original post by Pie257
I really wish I had heterochromia

Apparently people with heterochromia are more likely to be deaf in one ear though, so I'm not sure I do want it.
I thought my normal brown eyes were pretty decent but all these coloured eyes are awesome and mine look crap in comparison :colonhash:
It's from the new one, First Class. Considering that it's a prequel it's fairly good.

I've only seen the first one. Anna Paquin was pretty hot.

Haha, that turned out massive! Sorry!
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest