The Student Room Group

AQA MFP3 - 16th June 2011

Further Pure 3 on Thursday: joy.

Does anyone happen to have a copy of the MFP3 paper from Jan11? With "study leave" going on, a mock exam was completely forgotten about and so I haven't seen that paper yet. I'm not fussed about the mark scheme, but the question paper would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have the question paper and mark scheme in paper, so I could take a photo if you want.

I'm doing this too, however I've only just finished my AS year, so I'm having to learn C3/4 too :mad: I've no idea why the teacher thought it would be a good idea to do FP3 in an AS year.
Reply 2
Original post by jmr92
I have the question paper and mark scheme in paper, so I could take a photo if you want.

I'm doing this too, however I've only just finished my AS year, so I'm having to learn C3/4 too :mad: I've no idea why the teacher thought it would be a good idea to do FP3 in an AS year.

Yeah, a lot of colleges chose the strangest of orders for the Maths exams... And that'd be fantastic if you don't mind!
Reply 3
at the end of AS? good luck haha, I think C3 and C4 are a walk in the park, but FP3 is still f*cking me up :/ Maybe it's the different teachers, but damn there's still so much I need to go over.
Reply 4
plz link me to the jan 2011 exam paper and the mark scheme plz plz plz
Reply 5
Original post by jmr92

Can u plz link me to the paper and the mark scheme? exams on thursday so can u do it as fast as possible?
Reply 6
I'm doing this exam too. Clashes with C4 for me. :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by alexs2602

Original post by alexs2602
I'm doing this exam too. Clashes with C4 for me. :smile:

same here... can u post jan 2011 here plz? i would be really thankful :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by solo443
same here... can u post jan 2011 here plz? i would be really thankful :smile:

For FP3? I don't think I have FP3, but I have C4.
Reply 9
fp3 jan 2011 paper, sorry for the poor quality

Spoiler

Reply 10
Original post by Misiak

Original post by Misiak
fp3 jan 2011 paper, sorry for the poor quality

Spoiler

Np mate Thanks alot.... can u upload the marking scheme as well? i knw its a pain
Reply 11
mark scheme

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 12
Where in the C3/C4 books does it talk about integration/derivation of trigonometrical equations? I keep messing up at those bits.
Reply 13
Original post by Misiak

Original post by Misiak
mark scheme

Spoiler

U r my hero!!!!! btw dnt u just hate the last question? The first part is not in the book!!! i had to learn it myself...
Reply 14
and what is up with question 6? how are we supposed to be able to integrate that?
Reply 15
Original post by Sawwah

Original post by Sawwah
and what is up with question 6? how are we supposed to be able to integrate that?

i havent tried that.. leme have a go..
Reply 16
I cant download any of the papers from the AQA site, anyone else having this problem? It just comes up as unable to connect.
Reply 17
How's everyone finding all the different sections in FP3 then? I think this exam is probably the easiest Further Pure module along with FP4. The only thing i always seem to mess up is the area's with polar co-ordinates. :/
Reply 18
Original post by Nikki_24

Original post by Nikki_24
How's everyone finding all the different sections in FP3 then? I think this exam is probably the easiest Further Pure module along with FP4. The only thing i always seem to mess up is the area's with polar co-ordinates. :/

fp1 was certainly easier than this... this one is probably the hardest ive done....
Reply 19
anny1 doing d2 and s3?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending