The Student Room Group

AQA MFP3 - 16th June 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zuzuzu
How'd everyone do in this? I got all of the answers in the model solutions post, but somehow ended up with 76 UMS. :K:

I did quite decent but I was positive I'd have got high 90's or even 100 but I got 92 UMS which I was quite surprised with.
Reply 181
My remark's just come back and it's stayed at 76%? :confused: Apparently I've dropped more marks on this one unit than all of my other further maths modules combined...
Original post by Zuzuzu
My remark's just come back and it's stayed at 76%? :confused: Apparently I've dropped more marks on this one unit than all of my other further maths modules combined...

That's strange maybe you could get your paper back and see what they marked you down for? I hope it didn't affect your overall grade. :frown:
Original post by Zuzuzu

Same thing has happened with me...78 UMS even though i found that paper probably the easiest out of the lot. Can you remember the answers you gave to questions?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending