The Student Room Group
Reply 1
ICT GNVQs being withdrawn and being replaced with the DiDA. Erm, coursework units for ICT GNVQ, make sure you screenshot and document EVERYTHING you do (you don't need to repeat it if you've done it once though), even if it may seem to be obvious, which it is in most cases the examiners won't second guess. I documented everything to around 40-50 pages of screenshots and explanations for 5/6 of my modules and got 93s etc, and on the last one I was getting bored so refined it somewhat, moving it down to a 89. Also, make sure that you go that extra bit further than everyone else and do something you haven't been told to do.
Reply 3
Alright thanks for the replies both of you anyone else got any tips?
Pretty much what they said. Just document everything. I didn't realise how much work was involved in my first unit, so I got 73/100. For the following coursework units (not exams; I can't do those) I got full marks because I put screenshots for literally everything. GNVQ ICT is a stupid course designed for brainless fools, so just give them what they want.
Reply 5
You Need A Lot Of Annotations With Screenshot Showing What You Are Doing Because That Is The Main Thing Examiner Wants To See. Annotations Are Proof That You Done What They Asked For. They Like To See What Steps You Took To Do The Asignment.
Reply 6
Has anyone on this board managed to get a full 100 marks on one unit?
i hate the stupid subject! too much work!
PVTHADON

All the coursework units bar one (which I only got 73/100 on)...

But yeah, it's a pointless subject. I hated it.
Reply 9
PVTHADON

I got 100 marks on Unit 1!!

Latest

Trending

Trending