The Student Room Group

POST EXAM DISCUSSION - Geography Specification B - Paper 1/ 13th June

Forgive me if i'm blind, but i couldn't find a thread about my exam! I did it today in the morning, and there were 2 sections:

-Section A: The Coastal environment
-Section B : The Urban Environment

How did it go for you all?

I was irritated that there were hardly an opportunities to show off all my revision :frown: And loads of the questions were wishy-washt, such as the one about wave energy around the Isle of Wight ( where i live incidentally). I honestly couldn't think what they were trying to get at there?

Anyway - how did it go for you all?
Reply 1
no-one took this exam then?
Reply 2
I had the Edexcel specification B exam this morning on 'dynamic planet'. The questions were mainly vague and hardly the stuff that was asked was taught or covered in the syllabus...
Reply 3
Original post by scarpap1
I had the Edexcel specification B exam this morning on 'dynamic planet'. The questions were mainly vague and hardly the stuff that was asked was taught or covered in the syllabus...

i did this exam today too!
how did you find it?
Reply 4
so no-one did my exam on here? The AQA one? Wow... o.0
Reply 5
"For Edexcel: morning exams may not be discussed until 12:00 midnight (BST) and afternoon exams until 4:30 AM (BST)"
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6
Exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wait till then and we will start the discusions :smile:. Btw I also did GCSE Geography Edexcel B: Dynamic Planet Unit 1.
Reply 7
Now that we can discuss, what did everyone get for the first question on topic 6?
The labelling a river one..
Reply 8
I put swash, and backwash and plunging...how about you?
Reply 9
And for the water managment thing I put down Water Aid...would that be correct!!???
Reply 10
Original post by king101
I put swash, and backwash and plunging...how about you?

Do you think wave breaking would be ok? I put swash and backwash too :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by king101
And for the water managment thing I put down Water Aid...would that be correct!!???

Well what I wrote was that in countries like Africa where there is water scarcity they use Hand Pumps to pump water out of the ground and these kind of schemes are supported by Water Aid..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending