The Student Room Group

GCSE Students - What subjects will you take for A-Levels?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1160
AQA, found it alright but the questions definitely tried to trick you :biggrin:
Reply 1161
I'm taking Chemistry, Biology, Psychology and English Literature. Good luck with your GCSEs guys! :h:
Reply 1162
English Literature, Geography, Government & Politics and Japanese. And General Studies too at AS, we're made to at my school. :frown:

I'm genuinely so excited to study stuff that I want to for once!

Good luck class of 2012!
Biology, Chemistry, History and RS. Yeah, and is anyone doing the iGCSE English Lit next week?
Reply 1164
Maths, Further Maths, Economics, Music. :smile:
Reply 1165
Maths, Geography, Art, English literature.
Original post by izzyd16
AQA, found it alright but the questions definitely tried to trick you :biggrin:

Oooh, I did AQA French yesterday too! There definity were some trick questions on there :rolleyes: French isn't really my strong point (I'm a German fan :love:) so I'm not really looking forward to the reading on thursday :s-smilie: good luck to you! :biggrin:

My A-levels choices: (if I haven't already posted on this thread...)

Maths
Economics
German
Sociology
:smile:
Reply 1167
Original post by thatgirlbecky
Oooh, I did AQA French yesterday too! There definity were some trick questions on there :rolleyes: French isn't really my strong point (I'm a German fan :love:) so I'm not really looking forward to the reading on thursday :s-smilie: good luck to you! :biggrin:

My A-levels choices: (if I haven't already posted on this thread...)

Maths
Economics
German
Sociology

I know, hopefully the reading will be a little easier though! :smile: Good luck too. Wow, your a level choices sound fun! I can't decide whether not taking maths will affect me when doing medicine.. but i don't really think i'll be able to cope with maths i'm not that natural at it! :smile:
Original post by izzyd16
I know, hopefully the reading will be a little easier though! :smile: Good luck too. Wow, your a level choices sound fun! I can't decide whether not taking maths will affect me when doing medicine.. but i don't really think i'll be able to cope with maths i'm not that natural at it! :smile:

haha, yeah when I tell people what I'm taking they're like 'whaaaat?' because its such a weird combination. I have no idea what I want to do with my life so just chose the subjects that I enjoy :lol:

What subjects are you taking? :smile:
Reply 1169
Maths, Bio, Chem, EngLit hopefully if I get the grades...feeling quite typical!
Reply 1170
Original post by games211
whats schools did everyone get into??

St Dominics :biggrin:
Further Maths, Biology, Geography and Music.. Provided I do well enough to get back into my school's sixth form!
Maths, Geography, Biology
Then can't decide between physics and textiles, totally different subjects so doesnt help
Original post by g.k.galloway
I'm hopefully taking

Biology
Chemistry
Maths
Economics

I'll be doing exactly the same subjects as you (snap!)
Reply 1174
I'm doing:
Maths (Already got that A* :biggrin: )
Further Maths
Computing
Physics
General Studies
Reply 1175
Original post by thatgirlbecky
haha, yeah when I tell people what I'm taking they're like 'whaaaat?' because its such a weird combination. I have no idea what I want to do with my life so just chose the subjects that I enjoy :lol:

What subjects are you taking? :smile:

Biology, Chemistry, History and French (maybe) or Maths. So indecisive I can't make up my mind, I want to do medicine but it depends on my grades at AS. Can't believe it's time for college, doesn't seem like yesterday I started secondary school! :biggrin:
Chemistry Physics Maths and maybe F Maths or Geography :smile: I got 100/100 ums (A*) in Physics and Chemistry in yr 10 triple science LOL!
(edited 11 years ago)
So ill be competing with you guys in the working world bring on the battle!
Reply 1178
AQA Maths C2 today was absolute Mind****! so hard. last 3 qs omlll

js xD

N.B. Just a warning.
Dance, Critical Thinking, Geography, Psychology and French :smile:

Quick Reply