The Student Room Group

Edexcel Unit 4C: Governing The USA past papers

Hi,

I've managed to find the Feb 2010 paper but later ones are locked by Edexcel for teachers only right now. Is there anywhere else I might be able to download them?

Thanks in advance.
Reply 1
Im tryng to find too, but I cant. I need them too.
Reply 2
I have the January 2011 paper. Both the question paper and the mark scheme are attached in the post (if I've been able to do it, which I'm not sure).

I don't have June 2010, however, so if anyone could upload it, that would be great.

Off-topic: how did you find Unit 3 yesterday?
Reply 3
hey people, which topic is the hardest on unit 4c and which is easiest???
Reply 4
Original post by SergioMZ
I have the January 2011 paper. Both the question paper and the mark scheme are attached in the post (if I've been able to do it, which I'm not sure).

I don't have June 2010, however, so if anyone could upload it, that would be great.

I have the January 2010 paper but not the June paper sorry.
& I thought that Unit 3 was ok, I did 3C, and it wasn't too bad. Hopefully the questions in this paper will be ok too :smile:

http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocuments/QP%20GCE%20Curriculum%202000/GCE%20January%202010%20-%20QP/6GP04_4C_que_20100201.pdf
http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocuments/QP%20GCE%20Curriculum%202000/GCE%20January%202010%20-%20MS/6GP04_4C_msc_20100218.pdf
Reply 5
Original post by Danyial123
hey people, which topic is the hardest on unit 4c and which is easiest???

Personally I'd say that Constitution is the easiest only because it is much simpler to understand as is Supreme Court. Both of these are shorter than the other two units as well I think. I find Congress to be the hardest, I feel I can't do 45 markers on Congress.
Reply 6
Original post by SergioMZ

fml :/ they had the most amazing 45 markers. I bet we don't even get a 45 marker on the president now and it's literally the only question i could answer :frown: how depressing :frown:
Reply 7
Original post by x0carrie0x
fml :/ they had the most amazing 45 markers. I bet we don't even get a 45 marker on the president now and it's literally the only question i could answer :frown: how depressing :frown:

After Bin Laden, there probably is one.
As for myself, if there's the chance, I'll be doing my 45 marker on either the Constitution or the Supreme Court.
I think the Supreme Court's the easiest topic to talk about. President, you have to talk about EXOP, etc., and Congress is so huge (with committees, etc.) I wouldn't even know where to start. :s-smilie:
Hey all, I'm doing congress (simpler than you might think), constitution and supreme court! To be fair though, congress is quite long!
I hate Congress, hoping to do a 45 marker on President or Constitution. Can do a 15 marker on stuff like Senate more prestigious than the House, congress fulfilling constitutional roles, nominations to the Supreme Court etc.
Hi thereee

Resitting this paper because I tried to take it early in January and ended up getting 58! :frown: Bad Times.

Any hunchesss? Gotta be a question on "to what extent is ____ the most powerful branch of power" surely?

Good Luck! :smile:
Reply 11
how did everyone find it today ??
Reply 12
Original post by katiesmith
how did everyone find it today ??

We can't talk about the exact content due to others around the world have not sat the paper yet.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 13
When are we allowed to talk about it then ?? I'm soo desperate to know if i wrote the right answers !!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by katiesmith
When are we allowed to talk about it then ?? I'm soo desperate to know if i wrote the right answers !!

In about 10 hours time lol. Just relax man, have a rest and wait till tomorrow. :smile:
Reply 15
wat came up?
Reply 16
Anyone got any predictions of what is going to come up?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending