The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

BUMPP.

I got a G in GCSE maths. I know. sue me. I'm doing my mock of it today....
I'm now doing a levels (A2 now) For AS I got ABB and I just sent off my UCAS last week Friday ! : ' )
Yeah, a grade G is shameful, especially for me since mine's in a core subject. I suspect I will fail this exam, as I only found out about the mock exam yesterday! (haven't been to any maths lessons because it clashes with my a levels, and maths lessons in my school cancel out all the time) and plus, I've never been a lover of mathematics. But hopefully, next year, when I sit the real exam, I shall get enough marks for a grade C! But today, when I go in.....it'll be G standard again. Sadly.

sharing .
I got a G for Home Economics in 1997. I wrote my name on the exam paper and wrote a bunch of random things in the answer book. We had to write some sort of essay as well I think, and I think I just wrote a shopping list, which maybe got me a point or 2. It was Food after all!
Way to resurrect a 1,000-day old thread.
This thread is pretty old now so I'm going to lock it - feel free to start a new thread if you want to get a new discussion going :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending