The Student Room Group

Naruto Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Dynaaamicc enterrryyy!!! (into this thread :biggrin:)
Not many tag teams could compete:

Original post by rm22

Win. :lol:
Reply 303
Reply 304
Original post by rm22

Lol!

Original post by paddy__power
Not many tag teams could compete:

They would be pretty beast!
Original post by Kiss
Lol!

They would be pretty beast!

It really would. The fight between them would be awesome.
Reply 306
I honestly don't think it would be close, Jiraiya vs an ill Itachi I don't even think would be that close, regardless of what Itachi said.
Reply 307
That was a **** chapter, might aswell have been a filler. I don't get why they need so many flashbacks, I read those mangas and watched the episode, I already know what happened FFS ¬_¬

ANYWAY, I think Itachi (on full form and health) would wipe most people in Naruto. Even the Fake Madara was wary of ****ing with him.
Reply 308
Original post by Yawn11
That was a **** chapter, might aswell have been a filler. I don't get why they need so many flashbacks, I read those mangas and watched the episode, I already know what happened FFS ¬_¬

ANYWAY, I think Itachi (on full form and health) would wipe most people in Naruto. Even the Fake Madara was wary of ****ing with him.

agreed
Reply 309
The springtime of youth!!!!!!
Reply 310
This chapter was great!!

Looking forward to it in the anime.
that chapter was awesome **** is about to go down and tobi(rama senju) is about to get his ass kicked along with his tailed beasts
Things are about to go down.
Reply 313
He better transform fully and beast the **** out of the other tailed beasts
Reply 314
Awesome chapter, Kakashi and Gai need to get out the way though... This will be on a whole other level.
Ah this chapter was pretty interesting.. and less flashbacks :biggrin: Also, kinda worried about Kakashi and Gai D= Fistbumps are cheesy but cute for this I guess.
(edited 12 years ago)
cute chapter, with all the brofisting and all.
Reply 317
Looks like things are picking up again, I have high hopes for next week's chapter.
Reply 318

:fan:

I'm looking forward to seeing the next power up Sasuke gets to compete with Naruto now.
Reply 319
Original post by puma21

:fan:

I'm looking forward to seeing the next power up Sasuke gets to compete with Naruto now.

Naruto's become rather overpowered now tbh, his bijudama is apparently just as strong as that of 7 other tailed beasts combined :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending