Naruto Thread

Scroll to see replies

Ahhh, really enjoyed the latest chapter :smile:
Reply 341
Original post by HolyFuzazzle

same heh!
great last couple eps of naruto :cry: im trying hard not to look at this thread since i havent read the manga :p:
Reply 343
Original post by eugenius 8
great last couple eps of naruto :cry: im trying hard not to look at this thread since i havent read the manga :p:

Read them! You're missing out!!!
Original post by StanKing
Read them! You're missing out!!!

no, i wont enjoy shippuuden as much then! :p:
Reply 345
Soooooo, my prediction time :colone:

Saskue is back, now there are 4 possibilities in my mind, he is either going to walk into Itachi, walk into the Kage fight, walk into the Tobi fight or walk into the path of the army going to support Naruto.

I can't see him bumping into Naruto yet because while Naruto is in this current mode he would STOMP EMS Saskue, Saskue had enough trouble with the 8 tails and it appears the 9 tails is up another league. My guess is he will walk into the oncoming army, show off his new EMS by killing a load of fodder ninja and maybe some semi-important character. I think Itachi will be back soon pulling some **** with Kabuto, pretty sure Saskue will be involved somewhere in that as the brothers have to meet again in my mind. Kages vs Madara, I am saying 1-2 Kages are going to die, not sure what the ending of that fight will be. As for the Tobi fight, Tobi seems unconcerned by Naruto's new powers, so he either has big ass trump cards or is deluded... My bet is when the army finally reach the battle after having a load wiped out by Saskue it will be in perfect time for when Naruto's time is up and they will be the ones fighting instead.. Although all I can see from that is more deaths for the alliance.

My views :h:
Reply 346

Original post by Idle
Soooooo, my prediction time :colone:

Saskue is back, now there are 4 possibilities in my mind, he is either going to walk into Itachi, walk into the Kage fight, walk into the Tobi fight or walk into the path of the army going to support Naruto.

I can't see him bumping into Naruto yet because while Naruto is in this current mode he would STOMP EMS Saskue, Saskue had enough trouble with the 8 tails and it appears the 9 tails is up another league. My guess is he will walk into the oncoming army, show off his new EMS by killing a load of fodder ninja and maybe some semi-important character. I think Itachi will be back soon pulling some **** with Kabuto, pretty sure Saskue will be involved somewhere in that as the brothers have to meet again in my mind. Kages vs Madara, I am saying 1-2 Kages are going to die, not sure what the ending of that fight will be. As for the Tobi fight, Tobi seems unconcerned by Naruto's new powers, so he either has big ass trump cards or is deluded... My bet is when the army finally reach the battle after having a load wiped out by Saskue it will be in perfect time for when Naruto's time is up and they will be the ones fighting instead.. Although all I can see from that is more deaths for the alliance.

My views :h:

nice predicitions mine are quite similar heh!
Reply 347
Original post by eugenius 8

I'd advise not reading the manga personally. I got bored of waiting thanks to all the filler and just went for it, but really reading some inanimate, colourless (and often poorly translated) pages isn't as great as watching it unfold. I saw loads of spoilers though, so avoiding more was and is my main reasoning, but I'd advise you not to! I tried to stop reading the manga recently, but then the anime did those 3-4 months of filler, and I'd worked out I'd have to wait about a year to see episodes I haven't read yet without that filler, so I gave up and read it again :P IT'S ADDICTIVE.

And yeah, the two episodes that came out today were fantastic. Couldn't wait for them after I read it in the manga, and the anime did a very good job of it. Surprised me when Tobi's arm fell off though, in the manga it looked like Minato cut it off. Oh god, and I'm not afraid to admit I cried so much on the second episode haha

EDIT: I seem to have annoyed a manga fanboy, awwwww
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 348
That was a dry chapter man.

The only thing that was good about it was catching a glimpse of Sasuke. That sexy ****.
(edited 12 years ago)
The Flying Thunder looks even better in the anime :coma:

anime vs. manga?
Original post by jay.henri
anime vs. manga?

Sorry, what do you mean? Which do I like better?
I dare you to watch the 2 latest Naruto episodes in darkness and not cry. Just try it. :sad:
Original post by Spontogical
I dare you to watch the 2 latest Naruto episodes in darkness and not cry. Just try it. :sad:

Didn't cry :smug:

But it was still emotional :cry2:
Awwwwwwwwwww the latest two shippuden episodes. I almost cried :O dunno why I didn't, I've cried when watching less emotional Naruto episodes before, though I was younger. It's so much more dramatic and depressing in the anime :frown: Feel all sad now... good episodes though. The preview for the next episode seemed all light hearted, so that was good.
Sorry, what do you mean? Which do I like better?

Yhhh, probably should have worded that sentence better.
Original post by jay.henri
Yhhh, probably should have worded that sentence better.

Oh I see. Hm, well I don't know. In part one, I thought the manga was less cheesy than the anime but I thought enjoyment was heightened in the anime. Similar with part 2 and shippuden... I think the manga's better but I enjoyed the anime more? That makes no sense but one of my biggest problems with the anime was all the fillers it had. What about you, do you prefer the anime or the manga?
Reply 357
It is quite fun i remember dragonball Z i liked that too XD
Original post by Kiss
Name is Iwagakure

Thanks, the name always escapes me. I just haven't read New Naruto in a while. Chunin arc FTW.:biggrin:
Reply 359
I sincerely hope Itachi can stop Saskue acting like an emo douche. If Itachi is healthy and not half blind I would put my money on him. Plus Itachi is an edo so can only be sealed. Itachi takes Saskue to the verge of death and he gets the rinnegan? :shrug:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending