Announcements Posted on
TSR wants you: get involved with Power Hour. 10-04-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BackDoorEntry)
    MANGA + ANIME

Every week without fail!!

Fave character: Not sakura... annoying bitchFave jutsu: amaterasu
    Fave hidden village: Rain, because its so secretive and secluded.. so much to discover about it :P

Whats gonna happen: Senju vs Uchiha, sasuke vs naruto... but that'll come in about a zillion chapters LOL
    amen to that brother.
    most useless character ever!

MANGA IS GETTING SO GOOD! NARUTO VS SASUKE SO SOON! I CAN SEE IT COMING UP! AND NARUTO VS MADARA!

so hyped over the manga!

i AM a narutard.:cool:
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zetsubeau)
    Is this series ending yet? I heard its drawing to one but I'm betting it'll just do a timeskip or something because as long as it prints money, it won't die.
    Yeah it is, but it won't be for about another 100 or so chapters. And I think Kishi is going to do a prequel on the life on Minato so we're not seeing an end to the naruto universe any time soon
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    I feel like re-watching some old, classic fights. Lee vs Gaara, Lee vs Kimimaro (maybe the most fun to watch fight in Naruto for me)

Weird thinking how long I've been watching the anime for, 6 years now
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    favourite character is probably kankuro

favourite technique has to be rock lee's drunken fist, just for sheer amusing yet destructive power

favourite village is Kirigakure (hidden mist), the seven swordsmen are pretty cool
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Favourite characters: Lee and Minato most, and Itachi and Kimimaro. Lee's dedication to what he wants to achieve has always been a great inspiration to me.
    Favourite Jutsus: Primary Lotus, Drunken Fist, Gentle Fist, Rising Twin Dragons, Rasengan and the Tailed Beast Bomb
    Favourite Village: The Leaf Village. Probably will sound really weird, but it feels like home. Even though obviously, I've enver been there.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    My favourite character is naruto
    i like the sage mode
    my favourite village is the hidden leaf village.
    • 74 followers

ReputationRep:
    Favorite constant character: Kakashi
    Favorite dead/partially developed character: Jiraiya/Itachi (More should have been done with Jiraiya :love: )
    Favorite non-developed character: Hanzo (He seems so cool for some reason but we see only flickers of his awesomeness :moon:)

- I want to know who is in the coffin :rant:

(Original post by vin)
    Im up to date with the manga but havnt watched anime since the last lot of filler I think :hmmmm: about 20 or so eps ago.
    I don't watch the fillers if someone has warned me that's what they are. Too impatient. Last few chapters of the manga have been quite good.

(Original post by The Cornerstone)
    I'm only watching the anime, can't be bothered with the manga. But I'm still enjoying it
    Cool stuff happening in the Manga :yes:
    • 74 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KnuckleheadNinja)
    amen to that brother.
    most useless character ever!

MANGA IS GETTING SO GOOD! NARUTO VS SASUKE SO SOON! I CAN SEE IT COMING UP! AND NARUTO VS MADARA!

so hyped over the manga!

i AM a narutard.:cool:
    We don't know that it is Madara - I don't think it is :nope:
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    We don't know that it is Madara - I don't think it is :nope:
    Really? Who do you think it is??
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Lol anime and manga, how childish.

Troll.
    • 74 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiss)
    Really? Who do you think it is??
    Maybe his brother. I'm not sure. The coffin chapter has left me concocting all kinds of situations. Him being Madara just doesn't fit well with everything.
    • 74 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mangaka)
    Whereas denigrating the interests of someone with only the qualification that you don't share in them is incredibly mature :rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I just started with Naruto, I like Kakashi
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Whereas denigrating the interests of someone with only the qualification that you don't share in them is incredibly mature :rolleyes:
    Is'nt anime and manga pokemon and dragon balls, sorry if i dont find those silly chinese things interesting :rolleyes:

Troll.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Favourite character: The 3rd Kazekage

Favourite Jutsu: Hidan's weird sadistic/masochistic Jashin jutsu.

:yep:
    • 74 followers

ReputationRep:
    Is'nt anime and manga pokemon and dragon balls, sorry if i dont find those silly chinese things interesting :rolleyes:
    I don't mind if you find them interesting or not, it doesn't affect my life and is frankly none of my business but in much the same way as I wouldn't judge you for your interests, whether I find them silly or not, I would expect you not to do it. You don't have to come on the thread and you don't have to post - I can only assume that in doing so you are showing you wanted an argument and thus this shall probably be my last reply. As a final note, anime and manga is a lot more than the above and is not Chinese.
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    You posting your failed little derogatary comment = childish
    Anime and manga = awesome

If you have nothing nice to say about manga, please do it on another thread :rolleyes:
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    Favourite characters: Hard to choose, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Minato and Jiraiya sempai!
    Favourite Jutsus: erm, impure world ressurection, izangi, Susano, summoning jutsu's
    Favourite Village: Hidden Cloud! Too many awesome characters there
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    And who was in the coffin Kabuto showed to Madara?!
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    Maybe his brother. I'm not sure. The coffin chapter has left me concocting all kinds of situations. Him being Madara just doesn't fit well with everything.
    Yeah I thought that could be a possibility. I mean he seems so open to answering stuff about himself, just seems a little weird.

I still think it'll be Madara, but there'll probably be something more to him than it seems, or maybe there will be a big twist or something. I just hope Naruto improves on his other abilities than just using the tailed fox, or it would seem a little pointless in him learning to use wind chakra, the rasengan and sage mode.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: April 24, 2014
Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered books, literature & poetry threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.