The Student Room Group

Naruto Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by dmz
And who was in the coffin Kabuto showed to Madara?!

Most people think it's Madara's brother, which is a big possibility if it could scare him, although maybe the 1st Hokage??? Certainly it would have to be someone powerful enough to defeat him
Reply 41
Original post by Kiss
Most people think it's Madara's brother, which is a big possibility if it could scare him, although maybe the 1st Hokage??? Certainly it would have to be someone powerful enough to defeat him

Madara has a brother?! He's not the direct son of the six path sage is he? But that would make a lot of sense, i thought it'd have something to do with himself being alive cos he has been alive for 500 years and we don't know how he's managed that so far
Reply 42
Original post by paddy__power
I don't mind if you find them interesting or not, it doesn't affect my life and is frankly none of my business but in much the same way as I wouldn't judge you for your interests, whether I find them silly or not, I would expect you not to do it. You don't have to come on the thread and you don't have to post - I can only assume that in doing so you are showing you wanted an argument and thus this shall probably be my last reply. As a final note, anime and manga is a lot more than the above and is not Chinese.

Original post by Kiss
You posting your failed little derogatary comment = childish
Anime and manga = awesome
If you have nothing nice to say about manga, please do it on another thread :rolleyes: :smile:

Ahah, that was easier than i thought, im suprised neither of you noticed my name. Im bored so i thought i would troll the thread for a abit.
Reply 43
Original post by Mangaka
Ahah, that was easier than i thought, im suprised neither of you noticed my name. Im bored so i thought i would troll the thread for a abit.

You're a fiend.
Original post by dmz
And who was in the coffin Kabuto showed to Madara?!

We don't know. I think it may actually have been Madara and "Madara" is the brother. If not then it is his brother and Madara is Madara. Either way works. Sage seems to obvious. Jiraiya wouldn't scare Madara and Minato is sealed.

Original post by Kiss
Yeah I thought that could be a possibility. I mean he seems so open to answering stuff about himself, just seems a little weird.

I still think it'll be Madara, but there'll probably be something more to him than it seems, or maybe there will be a big twist or something. I just hope Naruto improves on his other abilities than just using the tailed fox, or it would seem a little pointless in him learning to use wind chakra, the rasengan and sage mode.

Aye. I've read some interesting theories about Narutos mother for example.

I just find it hard to look past it either being Madar or his Brother. None of the other obvious people really works aside from the sage but I don;t think he would do something so crap!

Edit: we now know he is as fast as his dad!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Mangaka

:congrats:
Reply 46
Original post by dmz
Madara has a brother?! He's not the direct son of the six path sage is he? But that would make a lot of sense, i thought it'd have something to do with himself being alive cos he has been alive for 500 years and we don't know how he's managed that so far

Yeah, Izuna Uchiha. Madara took his eyes to stop himself from going blind and gained the eternal mangekyo sharingan. I don't know how he's survived that long but it's probably something to do with that.
Reply 47
We don't know. I think it may actually have been Madara and "Madara" is the brother. If not then it is his brother and Madara is Madara. Either way works. Sage seems to obvious. Jiraiya wouldn't scare Madara and Minato is sealed.

Oh i remember his brother now (Izuna), he'd be stronger than his brother since he took his eyes so don't see why he would be scared, and he also has the rinnegan, don't think Minato would scare him either :tongue:
Reply 48
Original post by Kiss
Yeah, Izuna Uchiha. Madara took his eyes to stop himself from going blind and gained the eternal mangekyo sharingan. I don't know how he's survived that long but it's probably something to do with that.

Yer, i remember now :h:
Reply 49
Am i the only one who thinks the manga is getting a little stupid?

I mean:-

Spoiler

Question: Saddest death scene?

Definitely Jiraiya/Zabuza and Haku.

I'm also going to go with one where he didn't die but we were made to think that he had: Choji

Original post by dmz
Oh i remember his brother now (Izuna), he'd be stronger than his brother since he took his eyes so don't see why he would be scared, and he also has the rinnegan, don't think Minato would scare him either :tongue:

His brother was still meant to be very strong and if he still has the eyes, for example, it means "Madara" didn't get them that way. There are so any options and I bet we don't find out for ages :colonhash:
Reply 51
Original post by Kiss
You're a fiend.

Yh i know, thats me

When im not raping sasuke up the ass i like to spend my time trolling the threads of TSR.

Original post by H.JJJ

Spoiler

I kinda see what you mean i just hope this doesn't turn into bleach with madara just getting incredibly over powered. But i have faith in Kishimoto anyway the guys a god, im sure he's got something planned.
Reply 52
Question: Saddest death scene?

Definitely Jiraiya/Zabuza and Haku.

I'm also going to go with one where he didn't die but we were made to think that he had: Choji

His brother was still meant to be very strong and if he still has the eyes, for example, it means "Madara" didn't get them that way. There are so any options and I bet we don't find out for ages :colonhash:

For me it was Asuma
Original post by dmz
For me it was Asuma

That was sad :yes:

We are still yet to know who the other son is as well - could be important.
Reply 54
That was sad :yes:

We are still yet to know who the other son is as well - could be important.

Yer, really didn't expect it, thats what makes naruto so good, good guys dying, not like dragon ball z where you can bring them back over and over, lol

You mean the other son of the six path sage?
Fav Char: Naruto
Fav village:konoha
Fav Jutsu: has to be minto's version of shuriken kage bushin no jutsu, the one in the movie!!
Reply 56
Original post by H.JJJ

Spoiler

I find these over powered magic eyes just have a tendancy to ruin things for me. :sigh: Which is a shame because the parts that dont rely on such things can be pretty good.:hmpf:
Original post by dmz
Yer, really didn't expect it, thats what makes naruto so good, good guys dying, not like dragon ball z where you can bring them back over and over, lol

You mean the other son of the six path sage?

No, Asuma's brother. Unless I have missed it (I am a new Naruto fan).
Reply 58
Original post by vin
I find these over powered magic eyes just have a tendancy to ruin things for me. :sigh: Which is a shame because the parts that dont rely on such things can be pretty good.:hmpf:

Maybe Kishi has an eye fetish, who knows?
Reply 59
Original post by H.JJJ

Spoiler

when was this? not seen this part :s

Quick Reply