The Student Room Group

Naruto Thread

Scroll to see replies

I Have but one question, When is naruto ending and why is it taking sooooo long!, i want it to end and then be dubbed into english.
I love kakashe, so cool~~~my favourate
Reply 102
Did anyone else play Naruto Arena? Sounds really sad lol (and it is) but it was actually kind of fun
Reply 103
**** just got real on the manga yo!
Jesus Christ that guy.. damn that guy.. Well it was obvious, we all knew it :awesome:
The current twist in the manga has actually enthused me to read again. :biggrin:
I'm convinced, Naruto will be #1 on the WSJ Questionnaires after that.
Reply 107
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
Jesus Christ that guy.. damn that guy.. Well it was obvious, we all knew it :awesome:

If Madaraa is dead who is it? Obito?!
Reply 108
Original post by Yawn11
If Madaraa is dead who is it? Obito?!

Seeing as this is a manga thread, im assuming everyone is actually up to date and nobody here is only watching the anime/not reading the manga. If this is you, you're an absolute moron for reading this thread. Either way spoilers below.

Remember when Naruto met Itachi and Pein edo tensei versions? Didn't Itachi basically confirm everything that tobi said to Naruto, Yamato and Kakashi regarding the whole massacre of the Uchiha clan and that Madara helped him (Itachi) out?

In addition, we've seen where characters have died (not sealed, but died) but still have the ability to come back. Case in point: Orochimaru. Sasuke actually killed him, but he managed to come back during the Sasuke and Itachi final fight through the curse seal. In addition, remember that snake that broke off and tried to get away but was hit with the Amaterasu? I think this is iconic of repressing chakra in a body. If it managed to break off from a host, it has potential to come back to life. I would bring up Danzo and the 1st hokage in this case, but Danzo forcibly removed his arm to prevent the Chakra from taking over, so im not sure what would have happened if he left his arm on.

What i'm basically saying is that, the person behind the mask might actually be Madara still, but only a former shell of himself. That's been mentioned before. He could be a result of Zetsu (who has a huge part to play in all of this) or Muu's splitting jutsu that we recently saw in the fight against Gaara and the shinobi alliance. The real Madara has popped up through Edo Tensei, but there still might be two.

I'm still wondering where the fudge he got all those Uchiha eyes in storage from. He had to have some meaningful relation to Konaha in the past.

Either way, i don't think it is Madara behind the mask. Kabuto is likely to spill the beans since Itachi is paying him a small visit.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by H.JJJ
Seeing as this is a manga thread, im assuming everyone is actually up to date and nobody here is only watching the anime/not reading the manga. If this is you, you're an absolute moron for reading this thread. Either way spoilers below.

Remember when Naruto met Itachi and Pein edo tensei versions? Didn't Itachi basically confirm everything that tobi said to Naruto, Yamato and Kakashi regarding the whole massacre of the Uchiha clan and that Madara helped him (Itachi) out?

In addition, we've seen where characters have died (not sealed, but died) but still have the ability to come back. Case in point: Orochimaru. Sasuke actually killed him, but he managed to come back during the Sasuke and Itachi final fight through the curse seal. In addition, remember that snake that broke off and tried to get away but was hit with the Amaterasu? I think this is iconic of repressing chakra in a body. If it managed to break off from a host, it has potential to come back to life. I would bring up Danzo and the 1st hokage in this case, but Danzo forcibly removed his arm to prevent the Chakra from taking over, so im not sure what would have happened if he left his arm on.

What i'm basically saying is that, the person behind the mask might actually be Madara still, but only a former shell of himself. That's been mentioned before. He could be a result of Zetsu (who has a huge part to play in all of this) or Muu's splitting jutsu that we recently saw in the fight against Gaara and the shinobi alliance. The real Madara has popped up through Edo Tensei, but there still might be two.

I'm still wondering where the fudge he got all those Uchiha eyes in storage from. He had to have some meaningful relation to Konaha in the past.

Either way, i don't think it is Madara behind the mask. Kabuto is likely to spill the beans since Itachi is paying him a small visit.

But doesn't the world impure resurrection only work when the person in question is completely dead? if there were still part of the person in things like curse marks and such wouldn't that count as being alive? Plus I don't think it's a Zetsu as I don't think he (or it) would hold that much power to copy Madara in every way (otherwise they could of just create an army of Madaras and win the battle even with only one possessing the eyes)
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 110
Original post by The Cornerstone
But doesn't the world impure resurrection only work when the person in question is completely dead? if there were still part of the person in things like curse marks and such wouldn't that count as being alive? Plus I don't think it's a Zetsu as I don't think he (or it) would hold that much power to copy Madara in every way (otherwise they could of just create an army of Madaras and win the battle even with only one possessing the eyes)

hmm i guess the whole have to be dead thing puts a big hole in my theory...

edit: Also, I loved that part of the boondocks in your sig. Brilliant.
Original post by H.JJJ
hmm i guess the whole have to be dead thing puts a big hole in my theory...

edit: Also, I loved that part of the boondocks in your sig. Brilliant.

Well I just assumed that you would have to be completely dead since Kabuto couldn't revive The Fourth because he sealed his chakra inside Naruto (if I remember). Although I could be wrong and there's an exception or something.

I put it on my sig because I loved the Pulp Fiction reference :rofl:
Reply 112
Original post by H.JJJ

Original post by H.JJJ

Also Sasuke never actually killed Orochimaru. He just completely battered him and sealed him inside himself for his powers.

Itachi actually killed him.
Reply 113
TBH I thought it would be MAdaras' brother at first lol

But then again, Madara knew about Nagato and he was supposed to have died 500years prior.

So maybe the guy behind the Mask really is Madara?! Just a fragment of him.
Reply 114
Original post by Yawn11
Also Sasuke never actually killed Orochimaru. He just completely battered him and sealed him inside himself for his powers.

Itachi actually killed him.

Oh really? I thought in that episode he was completly killed as the snake entity that he used to transfer bodies was out and dead on the floor. I thought Kabuto's reaction proved this as well.

Then again, when sasuke was fighting itachi, he did say something about maintaining his own chakra and was hard to control his. Maybe he did seal him inside.

But yeah, regarding your other post, it's just a fragment of madara - but I can't really explain how.
Whatever happens, I'll put money on the fact that we have not seen the last of Orochimaru.
Reply 116
Original post by H.JJJ
Oh really? I thought in that episode he was completly killed as the snake entity that he used to transfer bodies was out and dead on the floor. I thought Kabuto's reaction proved this as well.

Then again, when sasuke was fighting itachi, he did say something about maintaining his own chakra and was hard to control his. Maybe he did seal him inside.

But yeah, regarding your other post, it's just a fragment of madara - but I can't really explain how.

Lool watch it again, it was Kabuto that confirmed Sasuke sealed him.

Anyway, I remember Tobi saying to the five kages he wanted to become "whole" again aswell as use that ultimate forbidden jutsu.

So yeah, I doubt it's an impersonator.
Saw a thread early on Naruto, then decided to check for a society and there wasn't any :frown:.................. until now :colondollar:............

Talk about both the manga and anime ............ all the cool ninjitsu's and everything :colone:

I prefer the anime in subs apart from the fillers,but thats only because i like to see some moving pics lol
hmm listen.

Madara and Tobi are one in the same..

How does Madara know who Nagato is?

This confirms he never died at the VOTE.. then again we should all know this since Itachi spoke about Madara being his teacher before hand.

I just think his existence has been split, like the Kyuubi's or something..
Reply 119
HOLY **** this week's manga was just as epic

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending