The Student Room Group

Naruto Thread

Scroll to see replies

why is the animation for this show so inconsistent

yet bleach wasn't despite being made same company

now we have to wait another 3 weeks till the fight, with all this father son malarkey on now
Original post by niceguy95
why is the animation for this show so inconsistent

yet bleach wasn't despite being made same company

now we have to wait another 3 weeks till the fight, with all this father son malarkey on now

I don't know, perhaps they think it's cool. Tbh Pain vs. Naruto was cool but some of the animation was cringe worthy. Bleach's only fault was its endless fillers and 'dying' story. I wish it was still there :s-smilie:

Naruto's been so crap lately with 90% fillers - who the hell even cares about Obito now - and talk-no-jutsu. Guy's arc should be done by next week but knowing the producers they're gonna stretch it. :angry:
I might get flak for it but I actually kinda enjoyed the guy fillers with his dad. Maybe though it's cause might guy is one of my favourite characters though?
This is the best fight in the entire series imo.
This fight will be a top 5 anime fight if all time if the animation is like this

[video="youtube;PcJVjXp5YDM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcJVjXp5YDM[/video]
instead of this

[video="youtube;Fb_7ccEwMpc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb_7ccEwMpc[/video]

if like this ill be so sad
Was bored so watched the chunin exam arc again.

Interesting arc personally, was up till 5 just watching this. Goodbye to my sleeping pattern.
Hope Boruto the movie turns out sick.

Also wonder if Boruto has byakugan? If sharingan gets passed down uchiha like that surely Boruto must have byakugan?
Original post by OMGitsMYmum
Never really read the manga, but bloody love the anime :biggrin:

Have you read Naruto: Gaiden? It's so good! I totally recommend it:smile:
madara v guy = dissapointment
Holy mother of night guy :coma:
Original post by physics4ever
madara v guy = dissapointment

The fight was ruined by the **** producers who did Naruto vs. Pain. They ruin every good fight. Kakashi vs. Obito remains the best fight of this arc.
good episode
now another 3 weeks of sexy jitsu filler rubbish, hate this anime sometimes
Original post by niceguy95
good episode
now another 3 weeks of sexy jitsu filler rubbish, hate this anime sometimes

:gasp:
Ngl, Night Guy was pretty epic. Just sucked that it ended with one kick :frown:
I don't know if I shall tell you something when I watched most of it that long ago... ...
naruto is "okay"
I didn't watch too much of it but I think I watched enough to judge it
I just realized night guy is basically an OP version of dynamic entry :rofl:
ngl six paths Naruto looks sick but sasuke rinnegan abilities displayed tiday was even cooler. They lowkey gave us a hint to what the chidori vs raseangann is going to look like in that final battle
Just to let people know, The Last is coming to DVD/Bluray on 21st December, Road To Ninja is released on 12th October on DVD/Bluray and Blood Prison is coming out on DVD/Bluray sometime in November if I'm not mistaken. I got these dates from the Amazon UK site. Can't wait to get The Last and Road To Ninja myself. As for the Boruto film, Manga Entertainment have said via Twitter that it's coming to UK cinemas at some point this October - I'm hyped! I'd keep an eye out for more info on their Twitter page.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending