The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 920

Kiko's interview after the match last night

Ashley Young's interview after the match last night
(spot Micheal Owen in the back at 14seconds in, wearing what looks like a sports bra lol)
Original post by Lizzzle

(spot Micheal Owen in the back at 14seconds in, wearing what looks like a sports bra lol)

It's a GPS tracking system, very in vogue right now in football!

But yes, it certainly looks like a ****ing bra.
Reply 922
Original post by Louis.

De Gea is 1 and Jones 4 :fyi:
Reply 923
Original post by Kevmeister
It's a GPS tracking system, very in vogue right now in football!

But yes, it certainly looks like a ****ing bra.

Lool looks like it's tracking the movement of his breasts.

But I guess it'd be important for someone like Owen who can't just run around, to be more intelligent with his game.
Reply 924
so happy that we're back playing again, although I fell asleep 10 minutes before kick off last night and missed the whole thing :angry:. hopefully MUTV will have the highlights later, i dont see why they wouldnt.

hearing more and more rumours about sneijder coming to us, a few saying Nani could be going the other way but with Tony picking up an injury (although it doesnt seem serious atm) i dont think it would be a good idea. that plus the fact that he was one of our best players last year and is still improving.
Not that I like to quote the Sun:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3695485/Manchester-United-name-most-valuable-sports-team-in-the-world.html

'Manchester United named most valuable club in the World'
Schweeeet
Always love the first game of pre-season to see the new players with their new strip on, just finalises everything!

A good work out for us, 4-1 and the strikers getting in on the action aswell. Berba missed a few chances in the first half. How does everyone assess his future? Rumours weeks ago said PSG were keen but it seems they're after QPR's Taarabt. IMO, I think SAF is going to give him a chance and keep him for this season and depending on how he does mid-way through will be the key on whether he gets a one year extension which is what everyone 30 years age plus gets I think now. If not, he'll go next summer. That might be one of the issues SAF has in his mind against going for Sneijder - if it doesn't work out and he'll be added to the expensive transfer scrapheap alongside Veron, Berba. But if he does come, I think his quality will shine through.
[URL="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14136334.stm"]United deny intrest in Sneijder
(edited 12 years ago)
Nasri or Modric it is then
I genuinely think its a bluff, its basically BBC reiterating what was said in the Ferguson ESPN interview earlier, nothing new. And as I said before a couple the reporters who are currently with the team in the US are saying that both teams want it to happen but there is work to do. We will see, but I'm still confident.
To be honest that article says doesn't say we weren't interested only that we hadn't made a bid.
'"We made an inquiry about a striker not so long ago. The club concerned would not sell and it remains that way."

Its Spurs that were not being truthful
"I had one approach and I said 'I'd rather die than sell him'."
Reply 934
The United kit is lovely.

:awesome:

Speculation is just that. We'll see in a few weeks where the team is.
Original post by Kevmeister

:awesome:
Rio pops that line in whenever he gets the chance without fail, loves it :tongue:
Reply 937
Original post by Da_hopeful_1
Nasri or Modric it is then

Almost certainly not Modric? If Spurs decide to sell him, he seems to favour Chelsea.

Similarly, if we're ruling out Sneijder because of what Ferguson said, Nasri should be too:
"I don't think he is coming to United," he said.

"That is all I can tell you. I think that he has agreed to go somewhere else."
Though those comments do declare interest in Nasri and could be there to force Nasri's hand, that's all speculation and we have nothing to go on but the comments themselves.

Nope, I still think we're going to pull a random player out from somewhere! Maybe one with limited-to-no mention.

Original post by ---
De Gea is 1 and Jones 4 :fyi:
I was just coming to ask about them. A fair few squad numbers available then, Neville's 2 and Brown's 6 still up for grabs. Possible we might see a few youngsters changing number? Smalling to 6 and maybe Rafael of Fabio to 2?
Original post by xDave-
Almost certainly not Modric? If Spurs decide to sell him, he seems to favour Chelsea.

Similarly, if we're ruling out Sneijder because of what Ferguson said, Nasri should be too:
Though those comments do declare interest in Nasri and could be there to force Nasri's hand, that's all speculation and we have nothing to go on but the comments themselves.

Nope, I still think we're going to pull a random player out from somewhere! Maybe one with limited-to-no mention.

I was just coming to ask about them. A fair few squad numbers available then, Neville's 2 and Brown's 6 still up for grabs. Possible we might see a few youngsters changing number? Smalling to 6 and maybe Rafael of Fabio to 2?

Well we've not even bid for Modric yet so it's impossible to say

Latest