Why is the match on a Monday? :colonhash:
Original post by Akkuz
Why is the match on a Monday? :colonhash:

Because you touch yourself at night.
Reply 9862
Original post by Kevmeister
Because you touch yourself at night.

I take just one glimpse of Mike..and can't help myself :cry2:

Hope we really win tomorrow to shut Mancini up. You can tell the pressure is showing, big time.
Original post by Akkuz
I take just one glimpse of Mike..and can't help myself :cry2:

Hope we really win tomorrow to shut Mancini up. You can tell the pressure is showing, big time.

I hope the players have heard what Mancini said so they will be even more fired up to prove a point tomorrow.
Mancini and City are just crumbling. First it was bad decisions against them, then it was desperation from us bringing back Scholes, now its we get the refs bias, and finally he's "confident we will drop points" :biggrin: So pathetic that a so called top manager with a £400m squad is looking anywhere other than at himself.
Brilliant :biggrin: bin dippers just lost Reina to a red
Reply 9866
I see Liverpool are having a great game.
Original post by doggyfizzel
Mancini and City are just crumbling. First it was bad decisions against them, then it was desperation from us bringing back Scholes, now its we get the refs bias, and finally he's "confident we will drop points" :biggrin: So pathetic that a so called top manager with a £400m squad is looking anywhere other than at himself.

Exactly, what about his poor teams morale? They are constantly arguing with each other especially Balotelli. Didn't he say Tevez would never play for them again? Oh look he's come back since they've started to drop points now and he's not that good of a manager.

**** City.
City dropping points, liverpool humiliated and reina sent off, will be a perfect footballing weekend if we get the three points tomorrow.
Original post by Welsh Leprecaun
Brilliant :biggrin: bin dippers just lost Reina to a red

Bit of a shame Enrique wasn't tested. But then can't blame Newcastle, nice 3 points for them.
Any thoughts on the transfer window yet guys? I'd be more than happy with just Nani and £50 million for Bale and Modric (providing they come 5th) and a new left-back,then offloading Berba,Owen and Kuszczak. With Fletcher and Vidic hopefully back by then, I'd be very optimistic for the coming season.

Spoiler

Any thoughts on the transfer window yet guys? I'd be more than happy with just Nani and £50 million for Bale and Modric (providing they come 5th) and a new left-back,then offloading Berba,Owen and Kuszczak. With Fletcher and Vidic hopefully back by then, I'd be very optimistic for the coming season.

Spoiler

NO WAY- Nani to go.. are you serious??
Reply 9872
Nani won't be sold.

It's difficult to judge if any additions will be made in the summer. We do need some extra depth in midfield and LB but if there are young players coming through the ranks, SAF may dip into the market much.
Reply 9873

Spoiler

De Gea
Valencia Ferdinand Vidic Bale
Nani Modric Car Young
Rooney
Her/Wel

:coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma:
Original post by darkshadow1111
NO WAY- Nani to go.. are you serious??

Original post by Akkuz
Nani won't be sold.

It's difficult to judge if any additions will be made in the summer. We do need some extra depth in midfield and LB but if there are young players coming through the ranks, SAF may dip into the market much.

I'm just working on the basis that we can't realistically have 4 wingers and I doubt Tottenham would want Young. Plus I'd take Bale over Nani anyday, I see him as the long-term replacement for Giggs (plus he's Welsh which is a bonus too :biggrin:)
Original post by JayReg
De Gea
Valencia Ferdinand Vidic Bale
Nani Modric Carrick Young
Rooney
Hernandez

:coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma:

Sir-Alex-Ferguson-picture1.jpg
(edited 11 years ago)
To go:
Either Macheda or Owen, although looks like owen isnt going anywhere.
Berbatov
Kuszczak
Park (top class loyalty but will become useless in CM if we buy another and is last in line for wing position)
Maybe few other players we dont hear much about. Bebe, De Laet etc

Leave us with
GK: De Gea & Lindegaard , Amos.
RB: Rafael, Jones, smalling
LB: Evra, Fabio, Fryers
CB: Evans, smalling, vidic, ferdinand, jones

CM: Carrick, Scholes, Giggs, Cleverly, Anderson, Fletcher, Pogba
Wings: Valencia. Nani, Young, Giggs.

Striker: Rooney, Hernandez, Welbeck and most likely Owen.

Need a LB to contend with Fabio for a spot above Evra in possible a year or two. Unless Evra bucks his game back up to where it used to be.
Would like a DM who plays in front of back four, ball winner, good tackler etc. (Martinez)
And a AM type player good at unlocking defenses, creative player. (Hazard)
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9877
Lets all laugh at Dalglish, Lets all laugh at Dalglish, hahahaha
Did you know that Podolski snubbed United for Arsenal? Sneaky SAF still trying to get one over Arsene.

Suprised you haven't gone for Huntelaar yet. Apparently he's got a £16.8m release clause. He would be the perfect replacement for both Berbatov and Owen.

Rooney/Huntelaar/Welbeck/Hernandez :coma:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by TheInvincibles14
Did you know that Podolski snubbed United for Arsenal? Sneaky SAF still trying to get one over Arsene.

Suprised you haven't gone for Huntelaar yet. Apparently he's got a £16.8m release clause. He would be the perfect replacement for both Berbatov and Owen.

Rooney/Huntelaar/Welbeck/Hernandez :coma:

Find me a quote please.

Latest