The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1
you would probably end up in accomodation pretty distant from where you would like to be.. maybe raleigh park because it is kinda out of the way.. rooms at raleigh are pretty new.. but its nearer to jubilee than UP..
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Well, you might have to settle for accomodation off campus, but thats not necessarily a bad thing. Or you may have to put up with temp accomodation on uni park campus for a week or so until a room becomes available on campus.

Generally even if u dont get the accomodation you want initially, you will be able change after a month or so once rooms become available etc!
I think the majority of people who have Notts as 2nd choice do end up off campus, but my friend rang up and begged (with tears) to be in catered, on-campus accommodation... and it worked!
Reply 4
exmoorkatie
Well, you might have to settle for accomodation off campus, but thats not necessarily a bad thing. Or you may have to put up with temp accomodation on uni park campus for a week or so until a room becomes available on campus.

Generally even if u dont get the accomodation you want initially, you will be able change after a month or so once rooms become available etc!

depending on your contract, changing a room later on might come bundled wif a fifty pound surcharge.. so be prepared to fork it out to get the room you want..
Reply 5
Thank you! So life isn't exactly over then accomodation wise if it's my second choice. That's good to know!
Reply 6
I got put in my second choice and am SO thankful that I did.

Latest

Trending

Trending