The Student Room Group

Politics Edexcel Exam 13th june and 16th June - Unit 3b and Unit 4b - ideologies

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iheartmondays
I see, LOL, I most definitely defined it wrong! I was tempted to write 'LOL' next to the definition.

If I can recall correctly, I wrote about minority rights, pluralism, self-development, diverse culture and some other stuff. Hey hopefully I can pick up 6 marks ay!

I really did not see the feminism short question, if I did that would have been full marks easily :frown:

What did you write love?

I avoided that question like the plague! As soon as I saw it, my mind went blank. I did the political/cultural nationalism q, the con nat q and the fem gender eq q. Then I did "The personal is the political" q. I still do not know who said it, but hey, as least I knew what they were going on about!
Original post by metro2610
:eek: I MENTIONED MINORITY RIGHTS AND COMMUNITARIANISM!

God, I hope Edexcel love us this year :redface:

Yeah, you answered it! My friend just listed the different themes of Multiculturalism, defined them and wrote, "This is a component of identity politics because..." at the end of every paragraph.
:eek: I MENTIONED MINORITY RIGHTS AND COMMUNITARIANISM!

God, I hope Edexcel love us this year :redface:

Hmm, same here :frown: It had to be this paper that would make or break it though, didn't it? I've always struggled with this one...

I guess after this year I'll be beyond happy with going to Liverpool, but I'm still a sucker for Glasgow... :moon:
Where are you hoping to get into?

Sighh.. Warwick :frown:
Original post by yahyahyahs
Yeah, you answered it! My friend just listed the different themes of Multiculturalism, defined them and wrote, "This is a component of identity politics because..." at the end of every paragraph.

Ahh, I see! Well this has made me feel a bit more confident about this paper, cheers :smile:

Sighh.. Warwick :frown:

Ahh right :frown: What's the offer?
Ahh, I see! Well this has made me feel a bit more confident about this paper, cheers :smile:

Ahh right :frown: What's the offer?

AAB+b
AAB+b

Tell you what, looking at your answers on here, I reckon you'll have reached it :smile:
I just found out who said "The personal is the political". WHO IS HANISCH?
Tell you what, looking at your answers on here, I reckon you'll have reached it :smile:

:cry: that actually touched my heart :frown:
Original post by yahyahyahs
I just found out who said "The personal is the political". WHO IS HANISCH?

I thought it was Betty Friedman / Millet?
:cry: that actually touched my heart :frown:

N'aww, I guess a just have a way with words :smile:

A skill that tends to elude me in the middle of politics exams, mind :rolleyes:
N'aww, I guess a just have a way with words :smile:

A skill that tends to elude me in the middle of politics exams, mind :rolleyes:

LOOL :blush: aww! I feel better :frown: Hey, seriously, thank you!!
LOOL :blush: aww! I feel better :frown: Hey, seriously, thank you!!

No worries! :awesome:
I thought it was Betty Friedman / Millet?

It was Hanisch but it was echoed by both Betty and Friedman. Before i went into the exam room i asked someone who said it and they told me but i spelt it like henish haha.

Sussex :frown:...
Original post by Vinnygillan
It was Hanisch but it was echoed by both Betty and Friedman. Before i went into the exam room i asked someone who said it and they told me but i spelt it like henish haha.

Sussex :frown:...

LOOOOL oh well! Best of luck hunny! :smile: I hope you get an A :smile:
LOOOOL oh well! Best of luck hunny! :smile: I hope you get an A :smile:

Aww thank you! I really hope you do well too, unless you're applying for my course in which i hope you fail substantially :biggrin:

Seriously though, its all done now and there is nothing we can do apart from think about it with a racing heart beat.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending