The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anonymous
I'm planning on sleeping with my boyf soon, it'll be my 1st time. Just wondered how things generally go...do people stand in front of eachother and watch eachother get naked, or do people turn the off the lights and fling their clothes off under the covers (lol) etc.... :confused:

cheers
x

Its different for everyone, depends on what suits you best.
As its your first time you wont know what suits you best, so it will be a good time to experiment
Reply 2
lol...

Ok, well I'm planning on making love for the first time in a couple of days as well. However my boyfriend and I have been naked together, showered together, etc.

I'd say start clothed, then slowly take each layer off of the other person rather than flinging all of it off.
Reply 3
lol you can't plan these things... just go with the flow and do what feels good
Reply 4
Indu.Mitra
its different for everyone.. u cud take each others clothes off.. i wouldnt worry too much about getting naked.. once its done.. its done.. and its so simple.

The hard part is the insertion and thinking omg this is going to hurt like a b*tch, and what if I get pregnant or a disease?!
Reply 5
SlyPie
The hard part is the insertion and thinking omg this is going to hurt like a b*tch, and what if I get pregnant or a disease?!

omg

you make it sound like there's no fun involved
Reply 6
naelse
omg

haha...Well the "fun" times that my boyfriend and I have had, he's the one having the fun. And then once he got mad at me because I didn't want to have full intercourse.

I just think it's going to hurt so much...it's rather daunting.
Reply 7
naelse
omg

Hehe...still, worth keeping those things in mind.
Reply 8
SlyPie
haha...Well the "fun" times that my boyfriend and I have had, he's the one having the fun. And then once he got mad at me because I didn't want to have full intercourse.

With that in mind, are you really sure you want to?
Don't let him push you into anything you're not comfortable with, ok? If you're not happy with it, ask him to stop and take it easy.
Reply 9
SlyPie

if you don't want to do it, don't. it shouldn't be about keeping him happy.
Reply 10
naelse
if you don't want to do it, don't. it shouldn't be about keeping him happy.

Yeah. But this is going off-topic.

To the thread starter: Have you tried discussing it with your bf?
Reply 11
I know, but it's really quite complicated. We've technically been together for 4 years and I love him, and we know each other inside and out, but I'm not sure I am in love with him or lust for him. I seriously do love him a lot though. S
Reply 12
SlyPie
And then once he got mad at me because I didn't want to have full intercourse..

He got mad at you for that??? 1 word springs to mind then and that is
what a A**hole
Reply 13
MNBStyle
He got mad at you for that??? 1 word springs to mind then and that is
what a A**hole

haha. He's just sometimes an a**hole, but don't worry, I cuss him out when he is one. Maybe I'm painting a bad picture of him...

He's honestly utterly selfless--far more than me-- and he's hilarious, caring, and sweet. Not to mention, he has wit as sharp as a samurai sword.
Reply 14
SlyPie
caring, and sweet.

You have a strange definiton of caring and sweet dont you :p:
(Just Kidding) :cool:
Reply 15
Don't worry about it, you always feel like a **** first time you're naked infront of somone, after that you realise how it wasn't a big deal and jump at any oppurtunity for nakedness.
Reply 16
Nope i havent spoken to him yet...might do, tho it could be embarrassing!!
I've never been naked in front of anyone and the thought of being completley naked in front of my boyf makes me cringe (i have lumps n bumps lol)..i just imagine it being quite an awkward moment! :rolleyes:

cheers guys for your replies
x
Reply 17
Anonymous
Nope i havent spoken to him yet...might do, tho it could be embarrassing!!
I've never been naked in front of anyone and the thought of being completley naked in front of my boyf makes me cringe (i have lumps n bumps lol)..i just imagine it being quite an awkward moment! :rolleyes:

cheers guys for your replies
x

Hopefully hes not shallow that those bother him.
Reply 18
MNBStyle
You have a strange definiton of caring and sweet, if a guy who gets mad at you because you dont want full sex is considered a caring sweet guy.
Im starting to feel sorry for you :rolleyes:

Feel sorry for me? No need for insults...

You really don't know who he is, nor do you know what our relationship has been like.

I would appreciate if people stop judging others based on one post on the internet. You really have no idea who we are, nor who he is at all.

He got mad 3 years into our relationship, and it was once...it's frankly understandable after 3 years. He is the most selfless guy I know, out of all of the boyfriends I've had.

Stop being insulting when you have no idea who I am nor who my boyfriend is.

Frankly, what kind of guy wakes up at 3 in the morning to walk his gf to the bathroom because she's scared of ghosts? What kind of guy cooks her meals and takes care of her when she is sick? Honestly, spare judgment.
Reply 19
SlyPie
Feel sorry for me? No need for insults...

You really don't know who he is, nor do you know what our relationship has been like.

I would appreciate if people stop judging others based on one post on the internet. You really have no idea who we are, nor who he is at all.

He got mad 3 years into our relationship, and it was once...it's frankly understandable after 3 years. He is the most selfless guy I know, out of all of the boyfriends I've had.

Stop being insulting when you have no idea who I am nor who my boyfriend is.

Whats with the random made up quotation of mine there that you just did :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending