Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Missed my camping trip!

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 31 followers

ReputationRep:
    I just missed my bus to go on for my camping trip!

The thing is I'm kinda have a mixed feeling towards it. I have loads of assignments to do and the camp will be far away from my home. My mate said to bring the work with me since the place is very comfortable but I highly doubt I would be able to concentrate. I was however eager to go to the place but was still worried about my work. But even with the doubt, I still had packed everything in my camping bags. My phone, as usual, was in silent mode the whole morning and I usually put on vibrate. My mate miscalled me numerous time, 4 hours before the trip wanting to tell me that the bus will be off earlier an hour then expected. Only after 15 minutes before the original time of departure had I realized that he miscalled me numerous time to tell me the time had been moved. Bummer..

But at the same time, I was a bit relief that I missed the bus, so I can do my work! Weird, but at the same time as well, I really want to yell at my mate for not telling me at least a day before or at least he can just SMS or FB me!! Should I even be angry with him lol...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Is there a question here?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    if the weather where you are is as bad as here i'd be over the moon missing that camping trip!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    No... he let you know 4 hours in advance, you had your phone on silent. Hardly his fault, is it?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 17, 2011
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.