The Student Room Group

Is it bad that I find my sister's 14 year old friend very hot, and I'm 22 years old..

So, my younger sister is 15 and the other day she brought home a friend of her's. When I opened the door, I couldn't believe my eyes! This girl was gorgeous (probably shouldn't be using that word), and she looked almost like a grown woman, I.e. lumps in all the right places. She was wearing these denim hot pants, but her bum was nearly falling out of them they were so tight. I literally couldn't take my eyes off of her bum! I know she's 14 and I shouldn't be thinking like this, but her body was in perfect proportion, that's why I thought she was older than 14. She's a little bit shy, but she kept smiling at me when I made eye contact with her (don't worry, I'm not going to try it on with her). Why are girls so grown up (physically) these days...??

Scroll to see replies

Classic jail bait.
Reply 2
Shame we're living in the year 2011, otherwise you could RUIN that chick.
What is your question basically? Why are they grown up or is it okay that you find her hot. If its the latter then yes, its wrong.
Look but don't touch and you'll be fine.
Reply 5
Original post by JamesM
So, my younger sister is 15 and the other day she brought home a friend of her's. When I opened the door, I couldn't believe my eyes! This girl was gorgeous (probably shouldn't be using that word), and she looked almost like a grown woman, I.e. lumps in all the right places. She was wearing these denim hot pants, but her bum was nearly falling out of them they were so tight. I literally couldn't take my eyes off of her bum! I know she's 14 and I shouldn't be thinking like this, but her body was in perfect proportion, that's why I thought she was older than 14. She's a little bit shy, but she kept smiling at me when I made eye contact with her (don't worry, I'm not going to try it on with her). Why are girls so grown up (physically) these days...??

This might sound harsh, but people like you gotta die.
Look at the way you talking about a 14 year old ffs
Reply 6
Trust me, I wish I was a few years younger.
This reminds me of my mates girlfriends sister.

Who was giving me signals whilst her mom was rubbing my leg under the table :colone:

Who's husband was in the other room :eek:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by JamesM
Trust me, I wish I was a few years younger.

If you should be wishing for something, shouldn't you be wishing that she would be a few years older.....
Original post by Tsukuyomi

Says the guy with THAT sig..
Reply 10
I'd liken it to eating a gorgeous meal, without realising the blood of innocents is smeared inside it.

You just didn't know.
Reply 11
Original post by Extricated
Says the guy with THAT sig..

They're too completely different things :s-smilie:

Plus it's kinda true and funny :tongue:
AND they're the same age
Reply 12
14 is the new 16
As long as you don't act on this feeling, I guess it isn't wrong. You can't really help who you are attracted to.
Being attracted to a sexually developed woman is normal.
However, acting upon any of those urges in this situation is definitely not, and will almost certainly result in swift appointment to the sex offenders register, and Jail.
OMG I'm in the EXACT same situation!!! I've currently got a crush on this 11 year old boy and I'm a 17 year od girl...:frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
That's younger than my little sister. That's not good.
Original post by Tsukuyomi

nah that's total BS

this girl he's talking about is obviously pretty developed for her age. if she's hot, she's hot. it's not like he's into little kids or anything.
Reply 18
Original post by Nightingale
OMG I'm in the EXACT same situation!!! I've currently got a crush on this 11 year old boy and I'm a 17 year od girl...:colondollar:

Like something out of 4chan's Closet of Horrors... :lolwut:
Reply 19
It's not Peado for crying out loud. If she looks like that che has clearly hit puberty! Learn the definition of words people!

This man is an Ephebophile.

OP, cultivate friendship, wait two years, tap dat. The waiting will make it all the sweeter, and ensure you don't end up getting the same treatment from a butch guy in the showers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending