The Student Room Group

GCSE OCR Latin Literature

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by bsblitter
Can someone explain what HISTORIC INFINITIVES and HISTORIC PRESENTS are and what their impact is?

no idea, never heard of them! :s-smilie:
the fact there are people out there who do makes me feel bad :L
Original post by EllHv1

Original post by EllHv1
no idea, never heard of them! :s-smilie:
the fact there are people out there who do makes me feel bad :L

didn't mean to do that sorry
i've got it in my notes and never thought of asking about them till now; i might as well have not heard of them either really!
Reply 162
didn't mean to do that sorry
i've got it in my notes and never thought of asking about them till now; i might as well have not heard of them either really!

haha yeah I have lots of notes like that too :rolleyes:

Just want to get the exam done now tbh, going over things is winding me up more now :L
Original post by EllHv1

Original post by EllHv1
haha yeah I have lots of notes like that too :rolleyes:

Just want to get the exam done now tbh, going over things is winding me up more now :L

I know i keep thinking I'm going to forget everything, I just want to get it all out!
Reply 164
I know i keep thinking I'm going to forget everything, I just want to get it all out!

well I know the translation solidly now just a case of not panicking in the exam and constructing decent, devleoped points, but that you can't really revise for..

good luck today :smile:
Original post by EllHv1

Original post by EllHv1
well I know the translation solidly now just a case of not panicking in the exam and constructing decent, devleoped points, but that you can't really revise for..

good luck today :smile:

u too! is it ur last exam?
Reply 166
u too! is it ur last exam?

yuuuuuup :smile: you?

cant wait xD I'm going to miss latin next year, though, I reckon :rolleyes:
Original post by EllHv1

Original post by EllHv1
yuuuuuup :smile: you?

cant wait xD I'm going to miss latin next year, though, I reckon :rolleyes:

Sadly not I have stats on Monday which I have no idea how I'm gonna revise for...

Don't ever think I'll miss Latin though that's for sure:smile:
Reply 168
I am so worn out with exam fatigue that I couldn't imagine doing another exam after this... 19 exams of hell. Oh well, good luck :smile:
Reply 169
Sadly not I have stats on Monday which I have no idea how I'm gonna revise for...

Don't ever think I'll miss Latin though that's for sure:smile:

unlucky - aha, I didnt think I would but reckon I mgiht.

Anyway, gotta dash into school now..

good luck everyone! (but as ever, please not too much as I don't want the boundaries to be really high :P)
Reply 170
I thought that the exam was alright but i personally prefered the monday exam haha

how did you guys find the exam?
Original post by staraz

Original post by staraz
I thought that the exam was alright but i personally prefered the monday exam haha

how did you guys find the exam?

That's the exact feeling I got, don't know why :frown:
Reply 172
That's the exact feeling I got, don't know why :frown:

maybe because there wasnt that muchto learn and that in this exam it had loads of language stuff if you get what i mean?
Reply 173
Anyone else spot the mistake in the first part? xD

One of the passages was captioned as "Love and loss", but it was actually "Rejection in Love"...
Wasn't to bad.... Monday was better/easier but still hopefully A/a*... ONLY ONE MORE EXAM YAY!!
Original post by silence will fall

Wasn't to bad.... Monday was better/easier but still hopefully A/a*... ONLY ONE MORE EXAM YAY!!

what's that?
Reply 176

I agree about mondays exam. I have one exam left too :biggrin: it next monday whooo

whats your last exam?
Original post by chandler94
I am so worn out with exam fatigue that I couldn't imagine doing another exam after this... 19 exams of hell. Oh well, good luck :smile:

i hear you!
22 exams done =D 12 of them being horrible igcse's.
completely sacrificed latin for history, which was 5 mins before :x
Reply 178
Latin sources on friday :/
todays exam was seriously difficult! I will probably get around 70-75% whereas with the monday exam i will get around 85-90%. All those hours of studying virgil and it comes down to a 1hour exam. quite depressing if you ask me!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending