The Student Room Group

Tattoo Appreciation Soc. Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 800
Original post by Delta_Aitch
You husky beast of a man :sexface:

If you say so. :flutter:

Just heard your video on the Tongue Twister thread. :h:

I like how you went from the really Welsh way of saying slowly to Home Counties English to try and say the tongue twister! :laugh: :cute:

Also, good money to hear me giggle, you say? :colone:

What elements have you got now then? :holmes:
Reply 801
Really really Welsh. :cute: Hm. Perhaps I'll be persuaded then. :holmes:

Vivienne Westwood, eh? I hear about the genius of Vivienne Westwood around 27 times a day from my girlfriend. :sadnod:

I quite like the orb design though (i.e. her trademark thing). Not sure how it'd go with a lotus flower, perhaps, like, the flower behind the orb, or the orb on a chain hanging from a flower? :beard:
Reply 802
:teehee:

As is my girlfriend. :sadnod: I've never really got into Anime. :colondollar:

I imagine the orb looking as if it's resting on the flower looks quite good. Where would you get it then? Also, when you say "out of sight", is that you talking about the big piece you want on your back?

Are you work cool about tattoos then? (Suppose you're in a full white suit thing anyway).
girls with tattoos = hawtness

as long as it isn't overdone and in the right places :biggrin:
Reply 804
Original post by ironandwine
this is the best thing :h:

i missed out on so many lulz :frown:

Not too late to join and make your own. :colone:
Reply 805
Like what on your side? Any idea? :holmes:
Reply 806
Aw. :console:

Ideas such as? :teeth:
I was just wondering whether anyone has had, or knows anyone with luminous/UV tattoos:holmes:

I always thought they looked pretty cool:ahee:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Griffin23
I was just wondering whether anyone has had, or knows anyone with luminous tattoos:holmes:

I always thought they looked pretty cool:ahee:

Yeah I was thinking this! Are they the same as the UV tattoos? They look really cool :colondollar:
Yeah I was thinking this! Are they the same as the UV tattoos? They look really cool :colondollar:

I just edited to say UV :colondollar: I realised it might sound like just luminous colours.

I was really meaning the actual UV ones :holmes: :teehee:
I just edited to say UV :colondollar: I realised it might sound like just luminous colours.

I was really meaning the actual UV ones :holmes: :teehee:

Haha, sorry, man. Usually I let people ninja edit their posts, but I didn't realise your post was written literally at the same time I visited the thread. :laugh:

UV tats look pretty amazing :coma: Maybe you could implement something UV in your next tat? Small things like the fader things on that slidey thing. :colonhash: If you can understand what I'm even talking about haha.
Haha, sorry, man. Usually I let people ninja edit their posts, but I didn't realise your post was written literally at the same time I visited the thread. :laugh:

UV tats look pretty amazing :coma: Maybe you could implement something UV in your next tat? Small things like the fader things on that slidey thing. :colonhash: If you can understand what I'm even talking about haha.

Yeah it would be coll It could be like the levels like the 0db etc.
I just always found them cool looking:ahee:

I coloured in a doodle and the colours seem pretty bright and I like it (see the post) But again still waaaaay off a final design. Just enjoying doodling:yep:

Anyway I just thought I would ask and see if anyone had one or that :biggrin::biggrin:
Yeah it would be coll It could be like the levels like the 0db etc.
I just always found them cool looking:ahee:

I coloured in a doodle and the colours seem pretty bright and I like it (see the post) But again still waaaaay off a final design. Just enjoying doodling:yep:

Anyway I just thought I would ask and see if anyone had one or that :biggrin::biggrin:

Holy crap! That actually looks amazing! That blue :coma: I am so impressed!
Holy crap! That actually looks amazing! That blue :coma: I am so impressed!

Thanks:biggrin: If they had that blue that would be amazing:coma:
Thanks soul:h:

did you get any rough ideas drawn out? :hugs:
Thats good:h: hopfully you can get them all fitting together nicely :smile:
I read the beginning of this thread when it was new; I didn't expect it to grow into this behemoth! Just read through the whole thing... took bloody hours!

Anyway:

My parents have over 30 tattoos between them, but I have none yet. I want to get an Euler's identity tattoo at some point. This summer I'm going to get something probably based on this WoT symbol:

Spoiler

but modified in such a way as to pay tribute to my granddad who died last month.

Original post by silverbolt
Ive got four - i really want more but cant afford it.

excuse the wierd angles best i could do with upper arms adn a camera phone.

Spoiler

The bot and con symbols aside the artwork is completely origonal

I really like these! I love the Transformers aesthetic. Especially the autobot symbol - I might get that tattood if I were more into Transformers.
Reply 817
There's a peacock now, too? :awesome:
Reply 818
Ooh, I look forward to seeing the drawings. :ahee:

How do you envisage the three elements coming together then?
Reply 819
I want to see now. :puppyeyes:

Quick Reply

Latest