The Student Room Group

Tattoo Appreciation Soc. Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 840
Original post by Will7291
Hahaa i'm close enough.. Well if i do get a geisha i might keep with the black and grey theme, not really sure??? :confused:

I think the Geisha would look good with a bit of subtle colouration.

Sort of like this:

Spoiler

Reply 841
I just wondered whether someone could give me some advice??

I've never had a tattoo but I've been thinking about it for a while, I was thinking about maybe getting a word or two, nothing huge, on the inside of my upper arm, below the armpit, strange place I know! But I was just wondering whether this was a particularly painful area to have tattooed?!

Needless to say I'm not a massive fan of needles..
Original post by zjs
All over your face, tbh. :coma: (:teehee:)

:colonhash: DISGUSTING PERVERT. I STAND BY MY PREVIOUS WORDS!

neuro101

OMG yeah you said it correctly! :love: Aww you sound lovely!
Reply 843
Original post by Delta_Aitch
:colonhash: DISGUSTING PERVERT. I STAND BY MY PREVIOUS WORDS!

OMG yeah you said it correctly! :love: Aww you sound lovely!

*blushes furiously* Thank you! :colondollar:

Let's hear those lyrics, shall we, no wimping out...:colone:
Original post by neuro101
*blushes furiously* Thank you! :colondollar:

Let's hear those lyrics, shall we, no wimping out...:colone:

What lyrics? :ninja:
Reply 845
What lyrics? :ninja:

YOUR song. :rolleyes: But no pressure...:tongue:
Original post by rural_boy
I just wondered whether someone could give me some advice??

I've never had a tattoo but I've been thinking about it for a while, I was thinking about maybe getting a word or two, nothing huge, on the inside of my upper arm, below the armpit, strange place I know! But I was just wondering whether this was a particularly painful area to have tattooed?!

Needless to say I'm not a massive fan of needles..

it'll pinch a bit there, it's not the least painful place. The outer arm is a lot easier in my experience. But think of it more in terms of pinching and being lightly cut with a blade, that's more what it feels like. It's more a light burning feeling, it feels nothing like what you'd normally associate with a needle, it's more like they're drawing on you slowly with a hot buzzing biro pen pressing firmly with it.
I hate needles, but I actually quite like the feeling of being tattooed in a funny kind of way, it's totally different.
YOUR song. :rolleyes: But no pressure...:tongue:

Haha omg. I sang the first verse of Muse - Feeling Good :colondollar: Let me find it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ovyjaif54jbn1td

I'm not sure if it will still work. But try it - might take a few tries.

:getmecoat:
Reply 848
Haha omg. I sang the first verse of Muse - Feeling Good :colondollar: Let me find it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ovyjaif54jbn1td

I'm not sure if it will still work. But try it - might take a few tries.

:getmecoat:

:awesome: That was pure awessssomeness. Sounded like something I would hear at Borders, ah, good times. :clap2: Very nice!
Reply 849
Original post by Griffin23
I've heard that too:unsure: none the less they look cool :ahee:

:rofl:

oh my :teehee:

It is pretty cool :awesome: I love the idea of someone looking completely normal then getting out a UV light and being covered in tattos :teehee:
Original post by frankieboy
This is nicely done I think. Detailed but not too busy, bold colours, and good use of skin for highlights.
I haven't got any on my foot but I understand the top of the foot like this isn't the most pleasant place to get them done. Must've got a bit sore.

It was very painful, but the itching and healing afterwards I'd say is more annoying!
:awesome: That was pure awessssomeness. Sounded like something I would hear at Borders, ah, good times. :clap2: Very nice!

Ohhh too kind! :blushing:

:grin:
Original post by Jace Falco
I'm starting to have some ideas for my next tattoo. I really want to get it done by Frank Carter from Gallows, because I'm a massive fanboy :colondollar:

literally, i wish i had money right now ahaha, he's at frith 'til september right? may have to make an appointment and beg for overtime at work... :tongue:
Original post by ironandwine
literally, i wish i had money right now ahaha, he's at frith 'til september right? may have to make an appointment and beg for overtime at work... :tongue:

They're touring until the 22nd of July, he's at Frith from then until the beginning of September, yeah. I am getting something, no question. Just have to work out what it will be :ahee:
Reply 854
Oh dear. :laugh: Drink a lot last night then? :teehee:

Original post by Jace Falco
They're touring until the 22nd of July, he's at Frith from then until the beginning of September, yeah. I am getting something, no question. Just have to work out what it will be :ahee:

You can get a "TSR Tattoo Appreciation Society" Band. :awesome:
Original post by Smoosh
It is pretty cool :awesome: I love the idea of someone looking completely normal then getting out a UV light and being covered in tattos :teehee:

:teehee: little secret tattoo's

:teehee:

D'aawww:hugs:
Reply 856
Tsk. :judge: I hope you managed to tell him you wouldn't make it? :huff:

How much did you drink, tbh? :teeth:
:h: anytime

what friends are for:jumphug:
Reply 858
To yourself? :gasp:
:h: :dance:

Quick Reply