What would Potty say? :no:

:innocent:
Original post by Jace Falco
What would Potty say? :no:

He'd become Scottish and tattooed for me :yep:

Original post by Griffin23
:sexface:

:innocent:

I once kissed a gorgeous Scottish tattooed guy, later found out he had a kid *awkward*
Finally....a tattoo soc! I looked for one a couple of weeks ago and couldn't find any!

Haven't got any tatts myself as I'm planning on putting on a bit of weight over the summer but I'm hoping to get one about September time before I go back to uni :biggrin: Had a design in mind for a good year now and still like it so that's pretty much concrete.

Love looking at other people's too! :colone: :tongue:
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Scottish tattooed men :yep:

*goes and gets more tattoos* :colone:
Original post by greeneyedgirl
He'd become Scottish and tattooed for me :yep:

I once kissed a gorgeous Scottish tattooed guy, later found out he had a kid *awkward*

:teehee: oh well
Reply 925
watching London Ink!!!
Original post by Will7291
watching London Ink!!!

Same :biggrin:
I didn't even know it existed :tongue:
Reply 927
am I missing something? there is very little tattoo talk here
Original post by tnajamie
am I missing something? there is very little tattoo talk here

I don't know, have you actually read any of the thread?
Fair point I suppose..

I was thinking of doing like one big post a day just of tattoos and tattoo related stuff, to keep it on topic.. :smile:
Reply 930
Original post by cdsmith1990
Fair point I suppose..

I was thinking of doing like one big post a day just of tattoos and tattoo related stuff, to keep it on topic.. :smile:

cool, it's hard to find people that like to talk.about tattoos, tried it at college and no one was interested
cool, it's hard to find people that like to talk.about tattoos, tried it at college and no one was interested

I know what you mean man, my mates at college ask about mine but I seem to lose them when I start talking about them for ages :redface:
Reply 932
I'm going to get my first tattoo pay day. pretty close with my mum (yes i'm a mummy's boy :P ) and i'm gonna get an Abe Lincoln quote along my shoulders in some sort of script writing.

"All that I am, or ever hope to be, I owe to my Angel Mother"
Reply 933
I know what you mean man, my mates at college ask about mine but I seem to lose them when I start talking about them for ages :redface:

yeah same as lol, lets talk then

I love the pain involved. .. love trying to come up with unique tattoo ideas
Original post by Ecosse_14
*goes and gets more tattoos* :colone:

:rofl:

Original post by Griffin23
:teehee: oh well

It was a cute kid though...and it does explain the girl's name tattooed on him...

:five:
yeah same as lol, lets talk then

I love the pain involved. .. love trying to come up with unique tattoo ideas

Haha..

I actually quite like the pain, it's definitely a rush.. that might make me sound like a nutcase lol...

I've always loved art and stuff from a very young age and I think getting tattoos is one of the best expressions of art that there is, providing the tattoo is good lol..

But I think most, if not all, of my tattoos will b just for aesthetics and won't really have any deep meanings behind them..
Smithy's Tattoo Blog - 01/07/11

I'm going to try to do this blog as often as I can. It might be a few times a week, it might only be once a week.. It depends on what comes up as I only want to post the best content. Anyway, this will mostly just be 'reblogs', if you like, of stuff / people that I currently follow that I feel might be of interest to people viewing or posting in this thread.

As this is the first one, it's only really testing the water, but it could become something decent :smile:

Starting off with Conventions, and a big one at that. Tattoo Jam is the UK's biggest and (arguably) best tattoo convention!

The 411:

What? Tattoo Jam is a tattoo convention. There are many conventions held throughout the year and indeed all over the world. The main feature of these conventions is for tattoo artists to showcase their work. Of course, this also gives you the chance to get tattooed by a vast array of super-talented artists, some from the other side of the world. Tattoo Jam currently has over 300 artists signed up to work over the 3/4 day event. But that's only part of the show. There's countless more things going on over the course of the event, such as live bands, entertainment shows, shops and merchandise, workshops, seminars, art displays etc etc.. If you like tattoos then there'll be no shortage of things for you to see and do.

Who? As mentioned, over 300 highly-talented artists are currently confirmed to be working the convention, with many more to come. There are also bands, entertainers, comedians.

Where? Doncaster Racecourse! It's a great venue that offers good access by all means of transport.

When? 5th-7th August 2011.

So if you're serious about tattoos or even just mildly curious with a weekend to spare, I thoroughly encourage you to check this one out, you won't be disappointed.

For more info be sure to check out www.tattoojam.com
Reply 937
Haha..

I actually quite like the pain, it's definitely a rush.. that might make me sound like a nutcase lol...

I've always loved art and stuff from a very young age and I think getting tattoos is one of the best expressions of art that there is, providing the tattoo is good lol..

But I think most, if not all, of my tattoos will b just for aesthetics and won't really have any deep meanings behind them..

I always assign a meaning to my ink
Reply 938
I always assign a meaning to my ink

I don't, it's all about the aesthetic
I've said before, I think it's so cool when people can have a deep meaning behind their ink, and I respect that..

But some people I've spoken to have watched 1 too many episodes of LA Ink, where every little tattoo has to Symbolise, Represent, or Give Protection :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest