The Student Room Group

What's your eye, hair and skin colour combination?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 700
Purple skin, red eyes. I am also bald.
Fairly pale skin, green eyes and red hair. S'all good.
Light brown, black hair, dark brown/black eyes.
Reply 703
pale skin, blonde hair, brown eyes
Reply 704
Black Hair, Hazel eyes that sometimes look more green, and pale white skin that will never, ever tan.
Reply 705
My eyes are a hazel colour and my skin is ghostly white. My hair is naturally very dark brown, but due to my pale skin made me look so washed out, so it's now a lighter, reddy brown colour. :smile:
Ashy brown hair with blonde and red highlights. Blue eyes (that go from grey to green depending on mood). Pale skin.

My skin is a bit blotchy and I have rosy cheeks. I wish my hair was a more interesting colour (even just a redder version of my current colour) but it's OK. I love my eyes.
Really really pale skin, naturally light brown hair but i dye it slightly darker brown, and blue eyes. :biggrin:
Reply 708
Brown hair (dyed red), green eyes, pale skin.
Light brown skin, chocolate coloured hair and brown eyes.
Light brown eyes, Black hair, Tanned skintone :smile:
Wouldn't really change anything.
Reply 711
Asian.
Reply 712
pale skin, blue eyes and brown hair. I get my hair highlighted sometimes and I would quite like to be blonde
Blue/Green/Grey eyes - yeah they're rather odd.

Light Brown Hair.

Medium to pale skin.

I'd maybe like my eyes to be a brighter colour, and my hair a little longer. Then either really pale or tanned skin. But I'm not too fussed about my features.
Reply 714
Pale White skin, dark blue eyes, blonde hair. I like it :smile: although I sometimes wish I had deep auburn hair...
My hair is a dark blonde, my eyes vary depending on the day! They can be quite blue, bluey-grey, grey and bluey-green! :smile: I really do love my eyes! Probably my favourite bit about myself, as everything else is a bit average! :P And my skin isn't dark but it's not pale either! :smile:
Dark brown hair, blue eyes that look grey/grey and pale skin with very pink cheeks.

There are things about myself that I'd like to change but I'm mostly happy with my colouring, the only thing I'd change is my cheeks, they are so ridiculously red :frown:
Reply 717
Tanned skin, brown hair and brown eyes...

I would change the hair, possibly black or something darker than what I already have...
Very very dark brown hair, pale skin with faint freckles, and green-grey eyes. :P Nothin' spesh.
Reply 719
Hazel eyes that look mostly green, black hair and pale skin.
I'm mixed black/white but look mainly white.

Quick Reply

Latest