The Student Room Group

What's your eye, hair and skin colour combination?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 820
I'm white Asian, dark brown hair and brown eyes.
Tanned skin, dirty blonde hair and eyes somewhere between grey hazel and green depending on the light. As odd as it is not really having an eye coulour I am more than happy with my lot in life in that respect :smile:
Dark brown eyes, jet black hair, and pale skin which apparently sometimes goes yellowish. If I'm honest, I hate the combination, it makes me look atrocious. I don't have a problem with my hair colour (I might make it lighter though), but I hate my eye colour. I'd love for them to be a lot brighter but I don't want to wear coloured contacts all the time.
Fair skin, dark hair, hazel eyes

Nothing particularly striking, but I don't think I'd suit any other
Reply 824
ginger hair, bluey/green eyes and pale skin. BOOYA ... not.
Reply 825
Very pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. Courtesy of my height, I've been called "Aryan" more times than I'd care to mention.
Dark brown hair and eyes, and olive skin :smile:
Pale skin, dark blue eyes and straw coloured hair :biggrin:
Mousy/dark blonde hair, blue-ish eyes with a hazel ring in the centre, pale skin that freckles in the sun.

I like my skin and eyes but I get highlights to make my hair properly blonde. I kind of wish I hadn't started though because it's so expensive, but I think I look a bit washed out with it darker.
Original post by redferry
Tanned skin, dirty blonde hair and eyes somewhere between grey hazel and green depending on the light. As odd as it is not really having an eye coulour I am more than happy with my lot in life in that respect :smile:

Thats me spot on, tanned skin, dirty blonde hair, and no one can ever tell what colour my eyes are, everyone says a combination of a grey, hazel green.
Original post by daviesblue
Thats me spot on, tanned skin, dirty blonde hair, and no one can ever tell what colour my eyes are, everyone says a combination of a grey, hazel green.

:five:
Reply 831
pale skin, auburn hair and light blue eyes.
Reply 832
brown, black, brown
Pale skin, medium-dark brown hair, blue eyes.
royal blue eyes, mousy hair and rosy cheeks
Reply 835
brown hair, brown eyes and tan skin.

Very happy with it but I like lightening my hair depending on the season =)
browny/ reddish hair, hazel eyes and white skin that turns a lovely shade of tomato in the sun!!
Ginger hair, pale (freckly) pink-toned skin, grey eyes. I'd quite like a different eye colour - my brother's got green eyes, I wouldn't mind pinching those. They'd look better on me anyway.
I have Olive-y skin, Brown hair and Brown eyes
Bright blue eyes (I love them!), dark brown hair and pale skin.
I actually love my combination though! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest