The Student Room Group

What's your eye, hair and skin colour combination?

Scroll to see replies

I have sort of ashy blondey/brown hair, blue eyes and I'm very pale.
I'd change my skin tone; I'm not a pale hater and some people look beautiful with pale skin but that just isn't me.
Brown eyes, brown hair and white skin but I get very tanned skin when it's hot.
Brown hair, blue eyes and really pale skin with freckles.
I always wanted to be either blonde with blue eyes, or brunette with brown eyes, but no, I got the worst of both. :mad:
I'd be dead happy if I could turn blonde (I could, but it would look weird with my eyebrows) and get rid of my freckles somehow :biggrin:
blue eyes, light brown hair and fake tanned skin lmao
brown eyes, pale skin and lght browney/ginger/blondy colour hair =] love it but i do miss dying my hair pink ='''[ stupid work! xx
Original post by Milky Milk
Just interested in the natural combinations of those on TSR. Do you like your combinations? Or would you prefer a change? Do you change your hair/eyes/skin?

Naturally I have brown hair, olive/tanned skin and green eyes.

I like blonde hair, but it's too much of an effort to try and get it with darker hair. Other than tanning when it's sunny, I wouldn't try and change my skin colour and neither my eye colour.

How about yourself? :smile:

EDIT: Poll added!

this is me....

except I'm a guy....
Hair- Light brown
Skin- white, pretty pale
Eyes- Greenish with hints of grey and blue.
Blonde hair, blue eyes, RED skin.

It's just bloody red!
I have the skin and eyes (pale and freckly, and blue) of a redhead, but am stuck with boring mousy brown hair :frown: By rights I should have red hair, its so unfair. That's what I would change.
Reply 89
Brown eyes, dark blonde hair and white skin in need of a tan :wink:
Reply 90
Original post by infernalcradle
this is me....

except I'm a guy....

:five:
What ethnicity are you?
Reply 91
Brown eyes, black hair, brown skin. How very thrilling :dry:

Meh, I'm happy enough with it to not want to change it :p:
Pale skin, brown eyes, mousy blonde hair.

I dye my hair a darkish shade of brown. I have black eyebrows so my natural hair colour seriously looks wrong on me. I don't know why it's like that, it's just weird. :s-smilie:

So apart from the hair (which is easily dyed), yes, I am happy with it.
Olive/tanned skin I think :s-smilie: and my cheeks have a sort of natural blush.
Brown hair like Ashley Tisdale's
Brown eyes.

The best part is people always try to start arguments with me when they first meet me because they refuse to believe that my hair+skin are natural! - They think I dyed my hair/I'm wearing make up :tongue:
But yeah, I've got it naturally so I wouldn't change anything :^_^:
Although, I'd love to have greyish/greeny eyes but I don't really care about it too much
Brown hair, green eyes, pale skin :smile:
Reply 95
Mega pale, naturally a mucky brown colour in my hair, & blue eyes... but I dyed my hair purple & I think it goes well haha x
Eyes are dark brown, hair is dark brown/almost black and skin is mid-light brown colour. I'd love to have green eyes and a lighter skin colour..
Pale skin, bright green eyes and light brown hair.

It's always baffled me why I have brown hair and platinum blonde eyebrows...
Pale skin, brown hair (although it's dyed ginger right now), green/hazel eyes.
Reply 99
pale skin/pretty much white, blue grey eyes, brown/auburn/honey/blonde streaks. it changes colour, its dark brown on top then mid brown/auburn in the middle then light brown/ginger/blonde at the bottom :s-smilie: totally natural but im wondering if it means my hair isnt very strong? its also got blonde streaks running through it..
its a bit annoying coz if i dye my hair it turns out different colours, lol!!

Quick Reply

Latest