The Student Room Group

What's your eye, hair and skin colour combination?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Blonde hair, green/blue eyes, pale skin. In the summer though, I tan really easily so get pretty brown. If I was to change one thing I would lighten my hair a little bit cos it's getting a bit dark. Not really light, but the sort of colour it goes in the summer on exposure to sun.
Reply 121
Original post by Milky Milk
Just interested in the natural combinations of those on TSR. Do you like your combinations? Or would you prefer a change? Do you change your hair/eyes/skin?

Naturally I have brown hair, olive/tanned skin and green eyes.

I like blonde hair, but it's too much of an effort to try and get it with darker hair. Other than tanning when it's sunny, I wouldn't try and change my skin colour and neither my eye colour.

How about yourself? :smile:

EDIT: Poll added!

I have fair skin, hazel eyes and light brown hair. I have some naturally blonde bits in it so I usually dye/highlight my hair that colour because my natural colour makes my skin look washed out
Darkish brown hair, blue eyes and naturally pale skin (but I tan pretty easily so it's browny yellow colour).

I want green eyes so badly! I think they're absolutely gorgeous :smile:
Dark brown hair, mid brown eyes, pale(ish) skin :smile:
Reply 124
Medium brown hair, very dark eyes, very pale skin + freckles.

Don't mind it. :dontknow:
Dark Blonde hair, pale skin, blue eyes.

I'm happy with mine :smile:
Black hair, dark brown eyes and tanned skin ¬_¬ I hate it if I'm honest. My hair colour's okay, but I wish my skin was more olive and I had lighter eyes, like greeney or grey. God I don't like it ¬_¬
White skin, dark brown hair & blue eyes :smile:
"Olive" coloured skin, Hazel eyes, brown hair :smile:
Original post by Lily Academia
Blonde. Blue. Pale, with a few freckles in the summer :sigh:

Snap but with dark blonde hair and my eyes change to green occasionally when i am tired (freckles? tell me about it, i get them on top of my ears!)
Reply 130
Blonde hair, Blue eyes and pale skin.

I do dye my hair darker at times but always go back to blonde. I'm blonde again now.
Reply 131
Pale skin, light brown hair and green eyes.
Reply 132
Original post by Milky Milk
Just interested in the natural combinations of those on TSR. Do you like your combinations? Or would you prefer a change? Do you change your hair/eyes/skin?

Naturally I have brown hair, olive/tanned skin and green eyes.

I like blonde hair, but it's too much of an effort to try and get it with darker hair. Other than tanning when it's sunny, I wouldn't try and change my skin colour and neither my eye colour.

How about yourself? :smile:

EDIT: Poll added!

I have the same as you, apart from my eyes are quite dark green and in some lights look hazel.

I wouldn't change anything but my hair colour, because its quite dark I like light brown hair, so I have a few blonde highlights to lighten it :smile:
Reply 133
Hazel eyes, dark brown hair, white skin which looks slightly tanned. Wish I had blue eyes. I'm not a lover of my hair colour but I dye it anyway; just the lack of colours that would come out near how they look on the box that annoys me sometimes.
black hair, olivey brown skin and dark brown eyes.
i wouldn't change anything, if i had to it would be to have lighter eyes..:smile:
Reply 135
Really dark brown hair, green eyes and really pale skin.

I don't mind being pale, but I hate that it makes any imperfections in my skin more obvious :/
Reply 136
Original post by infernalcradle
haha, I'm middle eastern, from Iraq....

you?

With green eyes? That's pretty rare but cool :tongue:

You know what's rarer? My cousins (obviously Somalis as well) all have Hazel (mixture of brown and green) but the green looks more pronounced..

I've just got boring brown eyes
Untanned white skin, mid-brown hair(not dark nor mousey), hazel eyes(green with a ring of brown around the pupil).
Reply 138
Hazel eyes, black hair, pale skin. Don't like the pale skin so much, but I do tan pretty easily. :tongue:

Original post by In2deep
With green eyes? That's pretty rare but cool :tongue:

You know what's rarer? My cousins (obviously Somalis as well) all have Hazel (mixture of brown and green) but the green looks more pronounced..

I've just got boring brown eyes

Middle Easterners can have colored eyes. :rolleyes: In fact, most of my family has colored eyes. But I'm the only one in my siblings though.

I've seen Somalis here with bright green eyes, quite beautiful...
Reply 139
Olive skin, dark brown hair, medium brown eyes.

Quick Reply

Latest