The Student Room Group

Is there going to be a problem? Changed course.

In January I decided I needed a few more UCAS points to reach my offer of 280, I emailed the unis asking if it would affect my offer if I changed from Web Design Level 3 to CoPE. I got a replying saying it wouldn't affect or change my offer.

My thought now however is as I couldn't change it on UCAS, when results day comes if the 70 points from CoPE aren't added on I don't think I will make 280, so will it appear I didn't get the offer as such?

:confused:
Reply 1
Original post by Benjy911
In January I decided I needed a few more UCAS points to reach my offer of 280, I emailed the unis asking if it would affect my offer if I changed from Web Design Level 3 to CoPE. I got a replying saying it wouldn't affect or change my offer.

My thought now however is as I couldn't change it on UCAS, when results day comes if the 70 points from CoPE aren't added on I don't think I will make 280, so will it appear I didn't get the offer as such?

:confused:
If it's a result that is forwarded to the unis through UCAS automatically, you need to confirm now to both UCAS and the unis that you have made this change. Otherwise you will need to forward the result yourself anyway, before your place can be confirmed.
Reply 2
Ok, I've emailed the uni. I'll wait and see what they say. Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending