The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

New Admit (female/USA)...Mature student....please help

Howdy,

I am a MATURE FEMALE student who will be joining Nottingham for an UNDERGRADUATE course this Fall (September 2011).

I am joining the course in PSYCHOLOGY.

I AM 29 AND DOING MY UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE...I know its late but better than never!.

I am from USA and had to delay my undergraduate degree after completing the first year (at a US University) due to health issues.

Can someone please help me with accommodations? I prefer to stay ON CAMPUS as I am new to the area and also due to my health reasons.

I would prefer an ENSUITE accommodation but realize it may be too late...I would like a private toilet if possible.

Please help my my friends,
Kisses,

Kyle
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
An obvious one but have you contacted the accommodation department to see what your options are?And whether you'd get any preference having health issues

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/accommodation/prospectivestudents/undergraduates/howtoapply.aspx
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi Matt,

I am going to contact the accommodation department this week...but if you guys have any suggested options on where I may find availability for an Ensuite or similar room type, I can communicate that request to them....

Kisses,
Kyle
Reply 3
your too late love.

Quick Reply