The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 1
jtaylor
Who is going to Warwick to study this course?

I have applied for the same course but havent recieved any offers yet.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
jtaylor
Who is going to Warwick to study this course?

i've got an offer, going to open day next week, and its prob my first choice unless Bath becomes very appealing.
Reply 3
Yeh, i recon that it will be my first choice too as the reputation, campus environment and overall atmosphere of living in Warwick seems superb. What accomodation is the best to apply for at Warwick?
Reply 4
jtaylor
Yeh, i recon that it will be my first choice too as the reputation, campus environment and overall atmosphere of living in Warwick seems superb. What accomodation is the best to apply for at Warwick?

they're all pretty gd, the sh*t ones aren't sh*t.......i guess the ensuite ones r the best......Arthur Vick and Jack Martins
Reply 5
jtaylor

Jack Martin and Rootes
Reply 6
I got rejected on 11th of February........My First Rejection!
Oh well didnt really wanna do Management Science in the first place.....................
Just waiting from LSE for Management now..........................
Reply 7
I guess that i wil go for Authur Vick if I have the money to afford it. 83 pounds per week is quite expensive, but compared to other unis it is not too bad. Someone told me not to go for Jack Martin because the price is a couple of pounds less but the kitchen space is half the size.

Latest