The Student Room Group

Khanacademy Nerdiness (Join me?)

Hi I'm currently a Y10 student at the moment and I was wondering if anyone would like to finish all the khanacademy exercises with me.

The problem is that I find it very hard to work by myself and I thought if I had someone to do it with me it would be much easier.

We would simply add each other as coaches and keep in contact via TSR and just try to complete all the exercises on khanacademy.org. If anyone is interested then PM me or just post here and I'll then we'll get started :smile:. It could be a sort of competition first one to complete them all kinda thing. I don't really care how much you've completed or if you haven't really started but just as long as you haven't finished it or your nearly done.

P.S I'm currently about half way in finishing the exercises. I've earned the master of arithmetic badge and completed 60 out of 129 exercises.
(edited 12 years ago)
i would totally join.. but i do science, sorry :K:
Reply 2
Original post by Pixiefairy
i would totally join.. but i do science, sorry :K:

Some parts of science require a pretty good understanding of mathematics like physics.
Original post by high
Some parts of science require a pretty good understanding of mathematics like physics.

i do biology and chemistry though :ahee:
Reply 4
Original post by Pixiefairy
i do biology and chemistry though :ahee:

Sorry :P

Quick Reply

Latest