Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

LSE For You

Announcements Posted on
Complete this short survey for a chance to win an iPad mini! 22-09-2014
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    wooo...it seems I JUST managed to fill in my form in the small time space LSE for you was working. Before it was lse for you is experiencing problems page, then it worked and I managed to complete the 2 forms and after that the password incorrect thingy happened. Lucky me =D
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeiChin)
    wooo...it seems I JUST managed to fill in my form in the small time space LSE for you was working. Before it was lse for you is experiencing problems page, then it worked and I managed to complete the 2 forms and after that the password incorrect thingy happened. Lucky me =D
    are you able to login now?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Still cant login, Fail
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Tech. team contacted me and helped me in creating new account, and it's working fine. All my data such as offer certificate, address, etc is same just the email address has been updated with the new email address.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingkhan)
    are you able to login now?
    Yeap I can log in now.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    able to login now
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    what kind of photo are u guys submitting, like a proper serious one?
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tralala9)
    what kind of photo are u guys submitting, like a proper serious one?
    You should submit a proper one because every time you print out a form for Certificate and Registration, whether that be for accommodation or bank purposes, also the photo of you on your LSE Student Card will be the one you put on the website. So I would put up a proper one if I were you.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    If you are given an offer, your LSE for you account is updated online and your status changes from "under consideration by the department" to something else(?). Is this your only notice or do you also receive an email saying you have been accepted? The reason I ask is, does it really make sense to keep checking the system or should I just wait for an email?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by interleukin)
    If you are given an offer, your LSE for you account is updated online and your status changes from "under consideration by the department" to something else(?). Is this your only notice or do you also receive an email saying you have been accepted? The reason I ask is, does it really make sense to keep checking the system or should I just wait for an email?
    Are you saying you can get onto LSE for you before you become a registered student? I've just received my offer but when I've never logged on there, theres no place to register or anything. How do I get on?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigcam0011)
    Are you saying you can get onto LSE for you before you become a registered student? I've just received my offer but when I've never logged on there, theres no place to register or anything. How do I get on?
    No you can't. LSE For You provides a tracking service for masters applicants, which is what they were talking about. In late June you will receive details on how to log in to verify your application and fee status, and to upload an ID picture. Once you have met your offer, you will get instructions on how to activate your LSE IT account, which lets you log in to LSE For You, Moodle, your email, etc. As I recall, this happened in September sometime.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by avash27)
    No you can't. LSE For You provides a tracking service for masters applicants, which is what they were talking about. In late June you will receive details on how to log in to verify your application and fee status, and to upload an ID picture. Once you have met your offer, you will get instructions on how to activate your LSE IT account, which lets you log in to LSE For You, Moodle, your email, etc. As I recall, this happened in September sometime.
    Oh I see, thanks for that. Was completely off the ball haha. I thought it was something along those lines but misinterpreted the posts in this forum. thanks

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 28, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.