The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I didn't go through the actual website thing, but as far as I know, you have to wait for the welcome letter to come before you can check track. Doesn't matter though now as UCAS are Christmukkahing, so they won't do nout *grrrr*
Reply 2
Your UCAS form still hasn't been sent to UCAS by your referee. It will say that it will be processed in 24 hours when it has been.

Then, you have to wait for the welcome letter, which should arrive in 1-2 weeks. However, I believe Apply is now changing, so if you log on there it will give you your application number which you use, along with your original username and password, to access Track.
don't do anything, let UCAS do the work now and at the end of February log on to track and check your offers.
Reply 4
Wait for your welcome letter which gives your track details.
Reply 5
do you think i have done it late or is it ok
Reply 6
Done what late? Applied late? Well, the official deadline is Jan 15th.
Reply 7
As long as your referee sends your application once you're back at school you'll be fine. All universities (except Oxbridge and for medicine) MUST give equal consideration to all applications received before 15th January.
Reply 8
supercat
As long as your referee sends your application once you're back at school you'll be fine. All universities (except Oxbridge and for medicine) MUST give equal consideration to all applications received before 15th January.

Although the worlds not perfect, the sooner the better.
Reply 9
well nothing has happened its still like that and i havnt recived an letter from ucas

Latest

Trending

Trending