The Student Room Group

Evidence question

I got my declaration sent about a month ago and received a maintenance grant instead of the special support grant due to them not asking for evidence. I sent off my evidence about 3-4 weeks ago and asked for a new declaration.

My status hasn't changed so phone them and they've said they've not scanned anything and that if they had received it then it should of been scanned by now and that i should find more evidence and send that.

I know they've got it since i sent it recorded delivery, so should i wait longer? or try and get hold of more evidence to send them? Thanks
Yeah, sometimes they say they haven't had it and then a few weeks later it suddenly appears. Well this has been my experience anyway. I'd wait a little while longer and if nothing happens find more evidence. :smile:.
Reply 2
Thanks! That's what i was leaning to but don't want to end up waiting too long and the guy seemed pretty adamant that it should of been scanned by now lol. Think i might give them a couple of weeks before i send off original declaration to make sure i get something by September.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending