Scroll to see replies

Original post by Juno
He has. I saw it on facebook.

the post it on here was implied :wink:
Reply 361
Original post by crazyjoyce

the post it on here was implied :wink:

Maybe he doesn't want to. Maybe he thinks you should all stop being cheapskates and spend £3 to get your own copy :dontknow:
Original post by Juno
Maybe he doesn't want to. Maybe he thinks you should all stop being cheapskates and spend £3 to get your own copy :dontknow:

maybe stop answering for people, and maybe i dont want to spend £3 to read about things i already know?

what do you ride btw?
Reply 363

maybe stop answering for people, and maybe i dont want to spend £3 to read about things i already know?

what do you ride btw?

A green ninja.

But only in my head. I don't have a bike yet.
Original post by Juno
A green ninja.

you see if you were a real biker you'd know that only non bikers refer to kawasaki zx6/7/9/10R's as ninjas
you see if you were a real biker you'd know that only non bikers refer to kawasaki zx6/7/9/10R's as ninjas

Which makes me a...?

Also, what about the ninja 650r? (The american name for the er-6f)
Original post by Chilledice
Which makes me a...?

Also, what about the ninja 650r? (The american name for the er-6f)

the americans are stupid hence attaching the trademark ninja to everything, the average american wouldnt know what an er-6f was, far too complicated.

same with the zx-14 ninja
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 367

:hand:
Reply 368
I've nicked rbs iphone....

Today was amazing if very wet, for three sessions I ended up being the only person on the track as the others didnt want to get wet. Once we hit over an inch of standing water I decided it was also to wet for me and went for lunch, over which it dried out

I've just spent the week wasting petrol on some amazing roads, one day left and then heading home and landy I'll stick pictures up. And we now have two fires outside as a tree fell over after I took offence to it. And everyone's asleep so I'm bored
Reply 369
Owned my suzuki Vl 125 for just over 2 weeks now.
Havent seen it since it broke down on the ride home and the stealership collected it in a van.

Starting to forget I even own the ****ing thing now... :s-smilie:
Original post by JC.
Owned my suzuki Vl 125 for just over 2 weeks now.
Havent seen it since it broke down on the ride home and the stealership collected it in a van.

Starting to forget I even own the ****ing thing now... :s-smilie:

Any news on what happened/is happening to it? I'd be asking some big questions by now.
Reply 371
Original post by LandyJon
Any news on what happened/is happening to it? I'd be asking some big questions by now.

Needs a new starter apparently.
The tried to fob me off with some *******s about them fitting a used one and that not working and them trying to source another used one.

Told them to sod off and buy a new one - I don't want hookey used parts on my Vehicles tyvm. "Can't do that because there's not enough money in the bike".
Told them that they would be doing that because I've got a warranty. I also told them that if I sold someone a classic car and the starter went they'd be back on the road within 72 hours.
All got a bit heated and I told them they were either going to give me a date to get this sorted or we're going to court as it's been going on over 2 weeks now and I'm getting bored with being fobbed off.

So the long shot is apparently they are now going to order the right part from suzuki. I told them to keep the dyno print from the starter motor for my reccords.

Got the right hump with the thing now to the point where I reccon I'm just going to stick it straight up for sale when it turns up.

-JC.
I'm thinking of taking my A2.

Been on the roads for 3 years on a CBT. I'm completely comfortable on my bike and understand positioning, life savers and pretty much everything I can think of to pass my test.

So do you think its worth taking any lessons? I'm thinking about just booking module 1 as its so cheap and then If it goes well, taking module 2 straight away.

Thoughts?
Reply 373

Original post by JC.
Needs a new starter apparently.
The tried to fob me off with some *******s about them fitting a used one and that not working and them trying to source another used one.

Told them to sod off and buy a new one - I don't want hookey used parts on my Vehicles tyvm. "Can't do that because there's not enough money in the bike".
Told them that they would be doing that because I've got a warranty. I also told them that if I sold someone a classic car and the starter went they'd be back on the road within 72 hours.
All got a bit heated and I told them they were either going to give me a date to get this sorted or we're going to court as it's been going on over 2 weeks now and I'm getting bored with being fobbed off.

So the long shot is apparently they are now going to order the right part from suzuki. I told them to keep the dyno print from the starter motor for my reccords.

Got the right hump with the thing now to the point where I reccon I'm just going to stick it straight up for sale when it turns up.

-JC.

I'll give you 50p for it? :smile:
Original post by wm123
I'm thinking of taking my A2.

Been on the roads for 3 years on a CBT. I'm completely comfortable on my bike and understand positioning, life savers and pretty much everything I can think of to pass my test.

So do you think its worth taking any lessons? I'm thinking about just booking module 1 as its so cheap and then If it goes well, taking module 2 straight away.

Thoughts?

If it were me, I'd think about either getting someone who's passed their test to go out with you, or getting a riding school to do a "check ride" with you. We all get lazy after a few years riding so having someone experienced check how your doing might be a good idea! That way you wont miss any big problems you may be having.
full power today. cbf was predictably dull, just faster. not long now until the zx9 ninja (for the girl that wants one, lool)
Reply 376
full power today. cbf was predictably dull, just faster. not long now until the zx9 ninja (for the girl that wants one, lool)

You could play nice you know :p:

Why's the 9 not on the road yet? I'm bored cleaning and am going to have to buy a new tyre as soon as I'm home
Original post by Bathwiggle
You could play nice you know :p:

Why's the 9 not on the road yet? I'm bored cleaning and am going to have to buy a new tyre as soon as I'm home

no claims is tied up on the cbf policy which expires at the beginning of august by which time i will have done my rospa test meaning cheap insurance!
Got full power now for like 2 days(since same day as Josh) but my bike is 9500km away in A\England...

In random internet cafe in Bangkok atm, uploading pics which is being slow so came on here to kill time...
Original post by Juno
A green ninja.

Hey, hey Juno.

I saw a green ninja today.
Yeah a green ninja... a green ninja rode by a woman.

Latest

Trending

Trending