The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by omicronlyrae
Yay, British colonialism!

5th? I'll be home from 6
:woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:

its alive! :devil:

wheel bearing were beyond ***ed

wiggles: is the southend shakedoen this saturday?

i need to be back in London for 2 :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Boristhethird

wiggles: is the southend shakedoen this saturday?

i need to be back in London for 2 :frown:

No it's monday!
Reply 5283

Well that's some good news ! When something breaks, something is resolved. You can thank my router for blowing up :tongue:
Original post by Bathwiggle
No it's monday!

ooh, this monday?

i think im even free (till work at 6ish)

Original post by F4LL3N
Well that's some good news ! When something breaks, something is resolved. You can thank my router for blowing up :tongue:

give your router a pat on the back for me please :biggrin:

though i think its the weather that did it, bike brok as it got sunny, and fixed as it went back to rain.
Reply 5285
ooh, this monday?

i think im even free (till work at 6ish)

give your router a pat on the back for me please :biggrin:

though i think its the weather that did it, bike brok as it got sunny, and fixed as it went back to rain.

Haha will do :smile: but yeah you might be right... something positive = something negative and something negative = something positive :wink:
Oli hope you got home alright!

Got to spend today on the bike. Took pet to a job interview the long way, which was fun; then i had to wait at the place for the interview (90min!) and head home again via the a12 :rolleyes:

So got home and we decided pet, pets housemate, me and my father would go for a bimble. Meaning the bikes out would be my cbr, gsxr6, triumph trophy and an R1, And we'd all head to Sauff Enndd. A good plan yes?

Well the trophy refused to start, as did the teapot. My father can't ride the sv as it's uncomfortable, so i've ended up on the sv, he's on the cbr, and we've bimbled. I've got bored of the a127 but stayed at the back, we've hit traffic everywhere, and the sv just can't keep up with the other bikes when we get a clear stretch of road. and we kept going through built up areas, so rubbish ride out. Until we headed back, and i've worked out where we are, so told them i'm going the long way home and gone. (this is where i went wrong) -they've followed

I love this route! However i'm now in trouble as i know the roads and was pootling along quite merrily enjoying myself and lost my father and pet's flatmate, and pet at a couple of corners. On the sv :biggrin: and thats not how you ride in a group.
Reply 5287
and thats not how you ride in a group.

On the 21st we can have a mini group ride after the bike mending party :grin:

Everyone is invited cept omicronlyrae, but he has me on ignore so he aint gonna know anyway
Original post by Juno
On the 21st we can have a mini group ride after the bike mending party :grin:

Everyone is invited cept omicronlyrae, but he has me on ignore so he aint gonna know anyway

But if i have to bring tools i need to bring the car. Unless someone wants to take me pillion
Reply 5289
But if i have to bring tools i need to bring the car. Unless someone wants to take me pillion

I'll take you :grin: I've never done it before, and technically I'm not allowed, but Ugs has pegs...
Not convinced he would actually survive that!
Reply 5291
Not convinced he would actually survive that!

Well, if you stop taking an hour to eat your dinner...
Original post by Juno
Well, if you stop taking an hour to eat your dinner...

Should have seen how long oli and i took at pizza express! 3 hours to order, eat a pizza and go.... :biggrin:
ill be comming as part of minitour MKII, so will habe panniers and a top box, so tools wont be a problem.
Reply 5294
ill be comming as part of minitour MKII, so will habe panniers and a top box, so tools wont be a problem.

hy don't you two have a competition to see who's spanner is bigger :hubba: and fight it out between yourselves?
Starting to have bike dreams again. Gotta love it
Original post by Juno
hy don't you two have a competition to see who's spanner is bigger :hubba: and fight it out between yourselves?

i have a 2 foot torque wrench :sexface:

fine :shrug: take it between you you've got the oil, filter, washer, right sized socket, and happy bringing it all to hers?

But can you use it correctly?

Original post by Texan88
Starting to have bike dreams again. Gotta love it

You need one!
Reply 5298

Yes, but daddy says we don't need a torque wrench

You need one!