The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Texan88
Come fall i will have one :cool:

:biggrin: :woo: thats ages though :sad:
Original post by Bathwiggle
:biggrin: :woo: thats ages though :sad:

All in good time though.

When you consider how much life I might have left (most people live into their 80's now) 6 months is a drop in the bucket.
Reply 5302
Original post by Texan88
All in good time though.

When you consider how much life I might have left (most people live into their 80's now) 6 months is a drop in the bucket.

But you might get hit by a bus tomorrow
Original post by Texan88
All in good time though.

But i'm a girl and impatient, i mean, you've been chatting to me 2 years now! you should know this :biggrin:
Original post by Juno
But you might get hit by a bus tomorrow

And this is why I don't walk into the street :colone:
Reply 5305
Original post by Texan88
And this is why I don't walk into the street :colone:

Bus on pavement? Flying bus :dontknow:
But i'm a girl and impatient, i mean, you've been chatting to me 2 years now! you should know this :biggrin:

don't I know it :colone:

I have been having performance withdrawls so bad that I am looking at ways to mod my corolla :redface:
Original post by Texan88
don't I know it :colone:

I have been having performance withdrawls so bad that I am looking at ways to mod my corolla :redface:

:rolleyes: :tongue:

FFS why does my family insist on taking my stuff, breaking it, then putting it back or not telling me.
:rolleyes: :tongue:

FFS why does my family insist on taking my stuff, breaking it, then putting it back or not telling me.

I actually found some cool stuff to do to it. I'm going to fix it up since I'm going to be keeping it 'till I'm done with medschool. :cool:
Original post by Texan88
I actually found some cool stuff to do to it. I'm going to fix it up since I'm going to be keeping it 'till I'm done with medschool. :cool:

when you're gonna be rich and come visit :biggrin:
when you're gonna be rich and come visit :biggrin:

Lol, I will probably come before that. Sometime during my undergrad or right after.
Original post by Texan88
Lol, I will probably come before that. Sometime during my undergrad or right after.

you keep telling me this! (doesn't mean i'm gonna start listening) :biggrin:
you keep telling me this! (doesn't mean i'm gonna start listening) :biggrin:

You're gonna start listening when I start kicking down your door.
Original post by Texan88
You're gonna start listening when I start kicking down your door.

Got to get here first!
Reply 5314
Original post by Texan88

You told me next year :sadnod:
Original post by Juno
You told me next year :sadnod:

That would count as "sometime during my undergrad" :tongue:

I love this route! However i'm now in trouble as i know the roads and was pootling along quite merrily enjoying myself and lost my father and pet's flatmate, and pet at a couple of corners. On the sv :biggrin: and thats not how you ride in a group.

But yucky rain today! Oh my! That is a circular route. I've figured out kinda where I wanna take you and where to avoid. Most of my route on my bike was flat and boring wheras the bit I've tagged here in my car was fun. Which bike you bringing up?

Original post by Juno
hy don't you two have a competition to see who's spanner is bigger :hubba: and fight it out between yourselves?

:snort:
250r or sv650s? Go we can't make a short poll so I'll take votes. I personally am leaning towards the 650s because of the displacement and I am a larger framed person.
Lantana - not got that far, that involves planning!

Texan - 650 obviously
And if the 650 was a pointy?

Latest

Trending

Trending