The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

In all honesty, I would not object to mild punitive measures against couples who conceive despite having hereditary genetic disorders. I don't see any practical incentive to extend a eugenics program beyond that.

Original post by JakeAndTheFatMan
I got an offer from Imperial bro

thats right, shhhh, sleep now.

Oh you're going to same university as me -_- On the chance that I run into you, I really hope you don't speak like a complete retard offline as well.
Reply 21

Even the greatest institutions make mistakes
Original post by whyumadtho
This society needs the 'weak and unintelligent' to complete the services that the 'strong and intelligent' choose not to do. Eventually, previously 'strong and intelligent' people would become the 'underclass' and the cycle continues... where does it end?

After a few hundred thousand years the weak and unintelligent should be in the minority. The differences between the two groups will be much greater by this time init, almost like 2 different species. Then it will be easier to justify our actions against them and we can just enslave them and have them do all the menial tasks and we can keep them as pets ya get me.
Reply 23
Original post by + polarity -
... :unsure:

your point?
Original post by zjs
So, trolling H&R with your threads about how the "mentally dysfunctional" should "man up" just wasn't enough then? :facepalm2:

I have a valid point brudda, jus cos you dont agree with it doesnt mean I'm a troll ya get me

Original post by Joinedup
Why would stopping someone who'd been injured in an accident from reproducing be a good idea?

not that that's the only problem with OP's argument.

We will be able to close hospitals and we wont have to spend any more public money on helping the weak
Reply 25
PS congratulatons - you just euthanized Stephen Hawking :rolleyes:
Reply 26
Waste.
Are we in Sparta now?
Reply 28
*sighs*
I agree with euthanasia as well though. Just kill off the people that don't want to live anymore, it would make things better for the rest of us. We shouldn't help people who try to kill themselves cos what benefit are they to anyone else. Just let em do it

Surely we should help them to live better lives? A life is precious, many lose them when they don't want to. Taking one away is a sin imo.
Reply 30
I personally do not believe in the extermination or even the prospect of stopping reproduction, everyone has a right to at least try.
Reply 31
People would take you more seriously if you spoke properly and if you were just a little bit more sensitive..
Original post by Joinedup
PS congratulatons - you just euthanized Stephen Hawking :rolleyes:

LOL who cares if he dies or not. With my plan eventually everyone would be smarter than him anyways.
Reply 33
So what you got into a top university, doesn't make you any less ignorant; the only thing it proves is that you can regurgitate information and/or apply it to a few highly set exam questions. Good luck in future employment. I often find the smartest people don't need to tell people that they are of a higher intelligence. Obviously no-one bestowed that gift upon you... If you want to know the real problem is that weak people didn't ask to be weak they have a right to life. Euthanasia could never be introduced as you cannot put in place the safeguards to ensure that it does not result in murder...
Reply 34
Original post by RAPSTER
missed my point you are basically saying kill the weak and the ill my point was if people are so ill that everything has to be done for them they should have thr right to die.Think the emmerdale story line where jackson wanted to die cos her was paralised from the neck down, one minuite you are a 20 year old that can do everything fro yourself then in 24 hours you life changes and you are back wearing nappies and being fed and washed

im glad the jackson guy died he was annoying
Morals are easy to change. If we tell everyone its morally wrong to stone gay people then we will stop stoning gay people eventually. If we tell people that its ok for the week to die, eventually people will agree :colonhash:

Berrr stupid how nobody agrees with me init

if morals are so easy to change, maybe you need to redefine moral. not everyone ahs such an easily malleable sense of morality.

if no one agrees with you, maybe you are the one being stupid...

George W. Bush went to Yale, still doesn't change the fact he's a moron.
Original post by leedsmad94
Surely we should help them to live better lives? A life is precious, many lose them when they don't want to. Taking one away is a sin imo.

No we shouldn't. Life isn't precious. There is no such thing as sin.

Original post by bradshawi
People would take you more seriously if you spoke properly and if you were just a little bit more sensitive..

Sensitivity is for the weak you get me.

Original post by mulley
So what you got into a top university, doesn't make you any less ignorant; the only thing it proves is that you can regurgitate information and/or apply it to a few highly set exam questions. Good luck in future employment. I often find the smartest people don't need to tell people that they are of a higher intelligence. Obviously no-one bestowed that gift upon you... If you want to know the real problem is that weak people didn't ask to be weak they have a right to life. Euthanasia could never be introduced as you cannot put in place the safeguards to ensure that it does not result in murder...

LOL I'm doing maths n physics, not so much about regurgitation like your typical arts student lool And I only said that cos the dude called me stupid init. I'm obviously not stupid bro ya get me.

Why do weak people have a right to life? Why does anyone have a right to life? According to nature the weak should die while the strong survive.
After a few hundred thousand years the weak and unintelligent should be in the minority. The differences between the two groups will be much greater by this time init, almost like 2 different species. Then it will be easier to justify our actions against them and we can just enslave them and have them do all the menial tasks and we can keep them as pets ya get me.

There will be a sustained rebellion far before that. If you are under the impression a certain group of people will allow themselves to be killed without international civil warfare, you are very naive. It is better to avoid this and cooperate.
I think we should prevent the weak and the unintelligent from reproducing and then humans will become stronger and smarter init. Maybe then all the horrible diseases will disappear, and it'd solve the population problems

How would the human race getting stonger help the population issue? Do you have any idea what you're talking about???

Latest

Trending

Trending