The Student Room Group

Nursing Applicants 2012 intake

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zoii
Has anyone had any offers from Bangor and Cardiff yet to do mental health nursing? i know Cardiff said there not getting back to people till end of march but just wondering if they've gave rejections yet? so nervous with all this waiting. x

Nope not heard from Cardiff yet. Waiting until the end of March is gunna drive me insane!!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2001
Original post by zoii
I have one! is it on the 15th? Im really nervous too.. I really want to go there. xx

hey how was your interview at Cardiff?x
Reply 2002
Original post by Rhi_Chemo
Nope not heard from Cardiff yet. Waiting until the end of March is gunna drive me insane!!

Ye same :frown: how did you think it went?x
Original post by zoii
Ye same :frown: how did you think it went?x

I think it went well, the questions were straight forward and easy enough in my opinion. But you never know how you did compared to someone else :/
how did you find it??
Reply 2004
I think it went well, the questions were straight forward and easy enough in my opinion. But you never know how you did compared to someone else :/
how did you find it??

ye same here really it went well and my interviewers were so nice, but everyone seemed to have so much more experience than me so i dont think il get in :frown: ahhh where else have you applied?x
anyway got interview for leeds met?
Original post by zoii
ye same here really it went well and my interviewers were so nice, but everyone seemed to have so much more experience than me so i dont think il get in :frown: ahhh where else have you applied?x

UWE, Swansea, Glamorgan and Worcester.

I had a rejection from UWE and have interviews for the rest coming up.

What about you??
Original post by SoftMusk
anyway got interview for leeds met?

I'm still waiting to hear back from Leeds met, hope it's not much longer.
Reply 2008
UWE, Swansea, Glamorgan and Worcester.

I had a rejection from UWE and have interviews for the rest coming up.

What about you??

Good luck with the interviews (: I applied for Swansea too, but Im not going to the interview bcos i applied to be based by trinity college by mistake and they wouldnt let me change it :/ ive had an offer from Keele, and had interviews for Chester and Bangor. x
Reply 2009
Hey guys :smile: i have my tests/ interview this thursday for southbank.... Anyone already had theirs? Be great to hear what it was like ! :smile:
Am I the only person on here that has applied for learning disability nursing at Nottingham? Anyone else have an interview on march21st?
Original post by zoii
Good luck with the interviews (: I applied for Swansea too, but Im not going to the interview bcos i applied to be based by trinity college by mistake and they wouldnt let me change it :/ ive had an offer from Keele, and had interviews for Chester and Bangor. x

Thanks!
Aww that sucks about the Swansea thing :frown:
Well done with your offer, I hope you get offers from the other uni's too!! :smile:
Hi I'm starting Adult Nursing at Riverside, Chester this March. Anyone else? xx
Hey I'm starting at Chester University 19th of March 2012, any one else? xx
Reply 2014
was anyone here at northumbria interviews for adult nursing yesterday??(20thfeb)
Original post by lauren_lfc
I'm still waiting to hear back from Leeds met, hope it's not much longer.

Sameee!!! i heard the last selection day is in march :s-smilie: good luck (: where else have you applied, any offers yet?
Reply 2016
Ive got to send Northumbria uni a second reference and I don't know who to ask to do the reference!?!
Reply 2017
Original post by Kate-:)
Ive got to send Northumbria uni a second reference and I don't know who to ask to do the reference!?!

Hey..was your interview yesterday?? Yeah ive to send one too... I know who im gonna get to do mine...hopefully this is a good sign...lol still dont wanna get my hopes all built up though. good luck :-)
Reply 2018
Original post by RWills94
Hey..was your interview yesterday?? Yeah ive to send one too... I know who im gonna get to do mine...hopefully this is a good sign...lol still dont wanna get my hopes all built up though. good luck :-)

No mine was on the 15th feb. who are you going to get? It's says it can't be a neighbour but I work for my neighbour so I don't know if I can ask them?
When was your interview? I know same but can't help getting excited!!
Good luck :biggrin:
Reply 2019
Original post by Kate-:)
No mine was on the 15th feb. who are you going to get? It's says it can't be a neighbour but I work for my neighbour so I don't know if I can ask them?
When was your interview? I know same but can't help getting excited!!
Good luck :biggrin:

Mine was just yesterday..was shocked when i saw the email today! eh im a girls brigade leader so im getting one of the other leaders to do it, shes also a nurse and i went on work experience on her ward..so shes the most obvious person for me to pick

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending